Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-06-2024, 12:34 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yo
Dick of Peter Gilmour Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

08-20-2015, 10:45 AM

Clearly comprehension isn't your strong suit, it's ok. I did say or inexperienced. And later discussed you hiring drag queens for sex acts, and previously referenced having people sit on your face. You fucking Charleston chew. Let's get it out there. I'm a hopping talking penis, I'm bound to make fuck ups when talking, since you know I'm a goddamn dick. But, you want to know how I know you're gonna stick to the easy wins, Barney. Cause I can smell Pussy. I smell pussy real well, even that Testosterone Spray you blast yourself with doesn't mask the smell of rotting fish coming from betwixt your nethers, and boy does it make a Dick hungry. So, to recap, you're incapable of comprehending English. You pay hookers to tongue your ass in IHOP bathrooms, and you're boring.

This is why you have to pay hookers, Barney Jr. Because you may be moderately attractive, a solid 5.5, but you're boring beyond measure. You're always on about being a god, almost as if you're reading from a script written by a ten year old with a LoL account, and a lot of time to browse Wikipedia. Hey, it works for you, though. Just look at how well you did in Asgard... No wait. It doesn't. Look how good you're doing down here. Nope, draggies tonguing that shitter in an IHOP at 4 am on a Wednesday morning. Yeah, no, you're fucked. Take it from me. It's ky job to know about fucking. Wanna know something funny, though, Princess. Even though Peter makes questionable choices, he's never had his hole tongued by a draggie at 4 am on a Wednesday in IHOP. He's never had to pay for it. So, guess you're less than Peter. I dunno how you should take that. Probably up your shitter like you do everything else, slick.

Or, is this the part where you drop more cliche Gilly jokes, because it seems to be all you and Isles are good for. Or, is this now when you realize this is too much effort, and you run away with your pussy lips tucked up into your belt, you gaped coward. Maybe cry for daddy to smite your foes, and cut your meat for you. Or, are you one of those vegan pussies? Since we know you're definitely afraid of anything that can fight back. You seriously disgust me. You disgust Josh Duggar. You disgust Ron Paul. You disgust America. Get the fuck outta here. Grow some nuts and then try and come back when you're worth shit. We'll be waiting. Or, more likely our great great great grandkids will be waiting. Pussy.

Gilly Dick is assisted by a big titted slut who slaps Calix, which sends him to the ground. Dick pins Calix.

[Image: PEMtNlN.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Yo - by Dick of Peter Gilmour - 08-19-2015, 09:57 PM
re:Yo - by Calix - 08-19-2015, 11:02 PM
re:Yo - by Dick of Peter Gilmour - 08-20-2015, 06:03 AM
re:Yo - by Calix - 08-20-2015, 09:20 AM
re:Yo - by Dick of Peter Gilmour - 08-20-2015, 10:45 AM
re:Yo - by Calix - 08-20-2015, 12:26 PM
re:Yo - by Dick of Peter Gilmour - 08-20-2015, 04:31 PM
Yo - by Dick E. - 08-21-2015, 06:37 AM