Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-20-2024, 11:34 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Important! [you] Hey I'd like your attention. Psst....yeah...you I'm talking to you [you]
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-10-2015, 04:25 PM

Jesus. HE. It's fucking HE. "HE" would fit in with you, "HE'D" be interested. Why would you want "HIM" in your little club. I'm not fucking plural, even if I do amount to any two or three of some of you fuckers, and I don't go around speaking of myself in the third person like I'm fucking Pest.

Tickler, I'm worth twenty fucking times the shitpaper you wipe your ass with and call your fucking life. Say, by the way, is it easier to wipe without balls?

Oh, Hi Vin. Nice to see you remember me and all. You know, if I weren't so busy with this whole Black Hand bullshit, knowing they'd gyp me out of the fucking belt anyhow, I'd have a target painted on your skull that you wouldn't shake until your neck went limp. Now, I have no disrespect for your better half, in fact I respect the hell out of any woman who stands up to Pete Gilmour, but keep that talk up, stud, and I'ma make your woman cry over your body.

Dean, the deal is I'm in the Dangerous Alliance as soon as Darren is out. And I love standing on trains, especially the Metro when it departs a station. People look like they'll shit over me keeping my balance without holding anything, and that's after they look like they'll shit over a biggun' like yours truly ducking to step into the car. I'll give you more details on Madness.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:Robbie Bourbon Hey I'd like your attention. Psst....yeah...you ... - by Prof. Bobby Bourbon - 08-10-2015, 04:25 PM