Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-07-2024, 06:02 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Important! [you] Hey I'd like your attention. Psst....yeah...you I'm talking to you [you]
Fontanna Offline
I told you SO!!!

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

08-10-2015, 03:08 PM

(08-10-2015, 02:29 PM)Darren Dangerous Said: Darren smirks at Dean's offer to join HIS Dangerous Alliance when he thought The Dangerous Alliance was one unit. He now sees what Dean is all about, which isn't much of anything. He sits in the locker room mentally preparing himself for his match where he will fight alongside the "other" Dangerous Alliance.

"I must say that it appears that all of the Alliance have spoken as having you for the leader..."

Darren chuckles

"When we win the match tonight I will give you my answer regarding your offer Dean."

Shut your dick sucker you fat Porkey Pig wanna be!

[Image: 154dbb5.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:[you] Hey I'd like your attention. Psst....yeah...you ... - by Fontanna - 08-10-2015, 03:08 PM