Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-20-2024, 11:55 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Important! [you] Hey I'd like your attention. Psst....yeah...you I'm talking to you [you]
Dean Moxley McGovern Offline
Ahm Back, Jack!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-10-2015, 01:01 PM

(08-10-2015, 12:53 PM)"Mr FN Dominance Said: I lose track because I genuinally couldn't care less.

Damn playboy it sounds like you ain't even worth the name you go by then, right Trax? Better hope I never get an itchin' to take that Xtreme title back because I'm also gonna make sure your name is on the line and when I beat you with that Balls2Face Driver you'll have to find a new name to spell wrong. Tee hee hee! Dork! Underachiever! I had like five other titles when I had the X-treme title. Now mind your biz because I'm trying to get the attention of Guest daddy.

Hey CJ it sounds like you're interested because you didn't flat out turn me down. I wonder what the Dopey Show will think about that? Do you really want in?

Dick E you look like a guy who once tried to rape me out on the streets after I wouldn't give him any spare change. Some cracked out veteran talking about how agent orange made him gay or something. I forget exactly what he said. Are you him? Did you try and put your pee pee inside me when I wouldn't give you my money?

XWF record: 11W - 3L

Current Allies
> The Dangerous Alliance
> The millions and millions of kids around the world

Top 3 XWF Infections
> The Raycer, via DDT into flaming bag of shit
> Zayne Vyper, via suplex thru flaming table w/ flaming shit on it
> Axle VanHalen, via DDT into flaming bag of shit followed by suplex thru flaming table followed by decapitation
(none of them have been seen since!)

Sights Set On
> Making fun of Darren Dangerous after taking his own stable from him in less than a week! w00t w00t!

Wrestler Info
Championships acquired in XWF

Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:Dean Moxley McGovern Hey I'd like your attention. Psst....yeah...you ... - by Dean Moxley McGovern - 08-10-2015, 01:01 PM