Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-16-2024, 01:45 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kruzifix Once Again Shoots on the Roster
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-07-2015, 05:16 PM

1) This WAS a Kruzifix convo, so those targeting should have been aiming elsewhere.

2) Kruz has taken a temporary leave of absence, so now I've taken over his spot.

3) I was beheaded ONCE, in 2013, by Miss Alexandra Fucking Callaway

4) When I was ressurected, I had the ability to morph, and I nearly defeated Frodo as The Big Show.

5) I now realize how humiliating that defeat was. I'm focusing on changing the way I'm perceived.

6) I haven't won here yet. This is a known fact. What isn't is that I've been in this business for close to 15 years now. Haven't won yet? I'm still a bit rusty. Give it time.

7) Paul sent me an e-mail, detailing my unbanning from that program. I'll gladly take on anyone on any show.

8) My mother, Martyr, is the one that gave me the ability to transform, as she is a witch, just like Ally-Cat. But the gift was only temporary. When I've shown my ability to her, I hope to regain that skill, but till then, this is my lone form. Just so everyone knows who to look for when they think I'm a stepping stone. Because I can assure you--

iAm not.

--tbc--

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:Kruzifix Once Again Shoots on the Roster - by SwagMire - 08-07-2015, 10:38 AM
Kruzifix Once Again Shoots on the Roster - by Rain - 08-07-2015, 05:16 PM