Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-16-2024, 03:04 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kruzifix Once Again Shoots on the Roster
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-06-2015, 10:21 AM

K: First of all Tickler, that's exactly what I'm doing. That's the whole point of my weekly challenge. Of course, you're an old, washed up, pruny geezer with a dollar store hearing aid so I'll make it easy for you; I want to see who's 'got it' around here, thus the challenge. Now get out before your arthritis acts up again. BTW, are you Frodo's new lover or what? Never thought he'd be the type to be into guys/gals twice his age, but to each their own...

K: And Dominance, first of all... am I seriously supposed to call you that, or is it 'MD', though that would have some people mistake you for a doctor, especially the invalids around here. The only "doctor" I know of here is Dim, and he clearly got his Dentistry Doctorate out of the 42nd box of Cracker Jacks. If nothing else, that shows determination I suppose...

K: But nevertheless, as I told Dick, this is an open challenge I'll be issuing weekly. Got the cajones? Step up. Otherwise? Step off.

--tbc--

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Kruzifix Once Again Shoots on the Roster - by Rain - 08-06-2015, 10:21 AM
re:Kruzifix Once Again Shoots on the Roster - by SwagMire - 08-07-2015, 10:38 AM