Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-16-2024, 01:42 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kruzifix Once Again Shoots on the Roster
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-06-2015, 06:46 AM

http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=13719 -- 7.20.14 (Tourniquet)

--roll the clip--

[And just so ya know? I began this promo without making any of those references, and then I thought about what you would think. And yes, that just came to me. Take this whole thing for whatever you wish. But I know it as the truth. It came to my head, and it became this. Because this is what you did to me. You'll say it was some kinda plan, I don't go into these things with a plan. I never have. Not in thirteen years, the ideas come to me, and I bring them to life. I turn the camera on, and I let loose. Some times it's bright. Some times it ain't. You can doubt all you want. But I'm gonna do my damndest to prove you wrong. And yes, this is a 'pipebomb', whatever you wanna call it. But that's what this fragment of a man named 'Reeve' was.]

[I've always free-flowed, but when I do so as Kruz? It's not with shades of grey, it's not with pastels or neons. It's one color. And you know what it is. You can misconstrue all of this however you wish. But it is what it is. If I get in trouble for this? Fine. If not? 7-4-14 is coming within a handful of hours. Either check the tape, or don't. I'm not ending this on a joke, I'm not ending this on a metaphor. I'm letting that tape do all my talking for me.]

[Image: vampiro.jpg]

Nothing,. I look out into a sea of 'stars' and what do I find? A barren, soulless canyon of lost talent and a void of passion. You people are pathetic, and even that doesn't properly describe the lot of you. Last year, I broke out into a shoot`on this company. Many of you are new, so of course you're ignorant to that fact, but that just suits you perfectly doesn't it? You're all ignorant, just like those who believe I'm Reeve. Just for your info, Reeve borrowed my name in the mid 2Ks. He wanted to reach into the darkest depths of his soul and what he found staring back at him was me. The darkest ruins of a man's mind hides the truth. The truth he's too afraid to show the world.

I AM that Truth.

Everything I've been doing since I first graced the XWF airwaves has led to this moment. I need to feed. The pickings are slim here, but I know with "talent" like this it won't take very long before I've devoured the lot of you. I'm a lion unleashedd and with these claws I will shred skin, tear apart flesh and cover the ring with every last one of you bastards' blood. And each week, as I've been trying to, I will issue a challenge. I could take on five of you at a time, every show, and be done with it, but where's the fun in that? I have a fury encapsulated within my core, and I use your hate, my anger, and a mixture of my foe's plentiful weaknesses and my plethora of strengths to build a bridge to victory.

That's me in the corner.
That's me in the spotlight.
I'm losing my religion.

//maybe i'll save the world tomorrow
but right now your time is borrowed\\

--every whisper. every waking hour---

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Edit Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Kruzifix Once Again Shoots on the Roster - by Rain - 08-06-2015, 06:46 AM
re:Kruzifix Once Again Shoots on the Roster - by SwagMire - 08-07-2015, 10:38 AM