Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-20-2024, 03:53 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Wallace Witasick. Anyone you want.
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-17-2013, 01:04 PM

The thing is, people fear the Black Circle. Any move on its leader and I assure you, there would be hell to pay. Not only for the man responsible for causing pain to Shane , but also Wallace Witasick for ordering the hit.

Yes, they all fear the Black Circle. They all fear what might happen to them if they'd try. No one fears you, Witasick. NOBODY! Not now, not ever. There will be plenty more folks willing to try their hand at taking you out, then Shane .

Lazy champion? Damn right! When I first got wind of your desire to steal my title, I decided I'd only do the bare minimum. I'm only going to defend when contractually obligated to do so! Why? Because I can. And there is not one God damned thing you can do about it!

Think about it, Double U, why would I intentionally put myself into more situations to risk losing my title? The more chances I give you, the better the odds are that you'll actually come up with a plan that'll work.

Sorry. Not today. Not tomorrow. Look at my contract Witasick! See those championship clauses on minimum monthly title defenses? Yeah.

Moron.

Where did you get your business degree? University of Phoenix online?
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Wallace Witasick. Anyone you want. - by Elisha - 05-17-2013, 07:09 AM
Wallace Witasick. Anyone you want. - by Elisha - 05-17-2013, 08:48 AM
Wallace Witasick. Anyone you want. - by Elisha - 05-17-2013, 08:54 AM
Wallace Witasick. Anyone you want. - by Slickster - 05-17-2013, 09:36 AM
Wallace Witasick. Anyone you want. - by Sebastian Duke - 05-17-2013, 01:04 PM
Wallace Witasick. Anyone you want. - by Slickster - 05-18-2013, 07:33 AM
Wallace Witasick. Anyone you want. - by Elisha - 05-18-2013, 08:38 PM
Wallace Witasick. Anyone you want. - by Slickster - 05-19-2013, 07:23 AM