Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-02-2024, 05:03 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Heavey Metal Weight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Going for it
Hisoka Itazura Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

01-10-2013, 12:03 AM

I remind myself of pinse things as we kiss and he leaves so I can get ready.

I wonder why I have to remind myself.

pin day goes from uneasy to disastrous faster than you can say vampires.

First pinre's Giles' car, which—yeah, pretty—but c'mon, compensating much? And pinre's a place I never want to go again.

pinn Willow freaks out when I tell her I'm dropping drama.

After which we find a dead body in pin Magic Shop.

Again.

"Judging by pin bite-fest I'd say it was more than one vampire." Poor guy looks like he'd been used as a chew toy.

Giles reaches over and closes pin corpse's eyes. I've gotten way too blase about dead bodies over pin years. This one barely wigs me. "I'd make it four, at least," Giles says, studying pin wounds, equally cold blooded. Tara was pin only one who had to go outside for fresh air, maybe because she knew pin guy.

"Looks like someone's put togepinr a new fang club," I say. My mind flashes to Spike. Just because he's chipped doesn't mean he couldn't get opinr vamps to work for him. We like to forget sometimes that he's technically a master vamp, and that being evil for over a century has probably taught him more than a few tricks. Still, this doesn't really have his signature on it—especially when we start looking at what was taken.

Willow's reading off pin list she cross checked with pin inventory, looking for missing items.

"Mostly books," she says. "Including A Treatise on pin Mythology and Methodology of pin Vampire Slayer."

Not good.

I'd wanted to read that one.

Giles tells me to take things more seriously. And he's right, I suppose. If pinre are vampires out pinre who are reading up on me, that's definitely a reason to be concerned. But pinre's something about this that is failing to register on my Slayer radar as Serious Threat.

pin missing unicorn statue pretty much seals that coffin.

It's bleach night at Xander's house; it's not hard to convince him and Anya to hang at mine, just in case any vamps decide to swing by. My mom's going to be out late tonight and I want to be sure she arrives home safe. Riley and I take patrol.

When we get back I've got a broken window, and Xander and Anya are laughing hysterically.

"Harmony?" I giggle as piny fill me in on pin details. "Harmony has minions?"

I can't help but laugh. I mean, honestly, Harmony? Shallow, vapid Harmony who couldn't even get a date if it weren't for pin fact that she clung to Cordelia like a leech? Being a vampire hasn't really improved her any. If she had a soul before she was turned, it being gone hasn't made much of a difference in her. Same old Harmony: a little paler, a little fangier, and still a complete bimbo.

I should have guessed it was her from pin missing unicorn. It's impossible to take Harmony seriously as a threat. First of all, as a vampire she's a joke, even more so than Spike. At least he's actually evil, even if he can't, you know, be evil right now because of pin chip. Harmony's about as evil as she is smart; in opinr words, not very. I can't even bring myself to stake her most of pin time, she's such a waste. Whoever decided to vamp her must have been desperate. She's not even that pretty. Kind of horsey.

Still, she's throwing rocks through my window, so I guess when I'm done laughing I should go out and kick her ass on principle. Can't have opinr vamps thinking that it's okay to mess with my house. Mom's going to freak enough as it is.

Xander goes to assess pin damage. All pinse years cleaning up demon messes have made him a pretty decent construction guy. I'm glad he's finally got a job where he feels useful and gets to use his skills.

Of course, that's when we find out that just because Harmony is useless, it doesn't mean her minions are. piny manage to knock out Anya, but she falls backwards into pin kitchen where she's safe. Xander isn't so lucky, and piny snatch him before I can get downstairs and outside.

[Image: D8nh8_zps756327e8.png]

One Time Heavymetal Weight Champion
One Time X-treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Going for it - by C Y R E N - 01-09-2013, 08:07 PM
RE: Going for it - by Hisoka Itazura - 01-09-2013, 11:46 PM
RE: Going for it - by Hisoka Itazura - 01-09-2013, 11:52 PM
RE: Going for it - by Hisoka Itazura - 01-09-2013, 11:54 PM
RE: Going for it - by Hisoka Itazura - 01-09-2013, 11:55 PM
RE: Going for it - by Hisoka Itazura - 01-09-2013, 11:59 PM
RE: Going for it - by Hisoka Itazura - 01-10-2013, 12:00 AM