Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-18-2024, 03:17 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Easy Big Boys
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

06-18-2015, 10:26 PM

(06-18-2015, 08:32 PM)Dim The Professer of Insanety Said: childish thoughts?

u dumb , u just proposed a stipulation where a man would be forced to kiss another man with his tongue if he lost a match. in what way is that mature or remotely amusing to anyone but a selfish flaming queer?

god damn it, like the doc said, yer' tryin' to force yer' shitty guy on guy lifestyle onto us good christian folks all because YOU like it

damn yer' stupid.get a brain moron!

go find some friends too u pathetic lonely fuck

(06-18-2015, 08:58 PM)Wallace Witasick Said: "Pretty sure having rainbow tie dye hair, banging a chic that used to be a dude, and encouraging other dudes to kiss is the definition of gay. That's fact not childish insults. Just saying."

"So, because I joked about a match stipulation, made to make Isles feel "disgusted", you two have decided to take me literally as something to happen? And for one more goddamn time in life, I am PANSEXUAL! I do not care about your looks, to a degree, so long as you are intelligent and we have enough of a connection. It doesn't matter to me if you have a dick or have a vagina, or even if you have had gender reassignment surgery and have become the opposite of the gender you were born as. I don't care what your body is. I've done big women, women who were twice my size. However, that didn't matter to me, because I felt a connection to them. It just so happens that the person I fell in love with, is someone born a male, and has tried to become a woman because that is what makes HER happy. Seriously, how long do I have to verbally bash your skull in, until you understand that?

And William Wallace, one last thing, I can understand that you haven't learned how to comprehend sarcasm, but, maybe in the future, don't open your mouth if you can't tell if someone is being sarcastic or not. You'll earn up being called a tool."

(06-18-2015, 09:19 PM)Doctor Louis DVille Said:
(06-18-2015, 07:09 PM)Ghost Tank Said:
(06-18-2015, 06:57 PM)Doctor Louis DVille Said: Because you like that kind of stuff, right? Rainbows and guy-on-guy. Whatever floats your boat, I suppose....

"I'm surprised at your demeanor, Doctor. I thought you were above such childish thoughts like your subordinate, Dim. Then again, I should have expected such words from the mouth of someone who believes himself to be a God and requires his soldiers to believe in him. It truly is sad to see a once great mind, fall so far as an intellectual."

You're surprised about my demeanor, are you? You know, Ghost Tank. I'm pretty sure you're completely clueless when it comes to my demeanor. Or my ways. Or anything about someone who you once called your Higher Power.

I could go about this a million ways.

I could ramble back and forth with you for days.

But not today.

Ghost Tank, just let me get this out there. I know you seek some type of redemption for what you THINK may have happened. I suggest you don't. If you remember, it's you that crossed a line. Not I. And sure, the Higher Power forgave you. Of course he did. That's what he does!

Here's the thing. He's not just YOUR Higher Power. He's not just Mister Harrision's.... He's everyone's Higher Power, Ghost Tank. You just had a special place next to the Doctor that no one else had.

Louis, I don't seek redemption. I did when I came back. I did want to be back in The Asylum. I wanted to be the good little soldier, the loyal lapdog. However, something clicked in me since my return. I thought about all the things I've gone through. Want to know what the conclusion was? I degraded myself and acted out your orders, and how did you reward me? Hm? You win the Universal Championship, and knowing you can't stay either one or the other, and I sincerely doubt you would keep the X-Treme Championship over the Universal title, you didn't name a successor. You were going to be forced to vacate the X-Treme title, and instead of rewarding me, what did you? Broke the count and lit me aflame. As I told Evertrust so long ago, that if you won, and I respected you, I wouldn't go after the belt until you were done with it.

You were done with it, D'Ville. You got what you wanted, and I went after the belt so the reign of The Asylum would continue. So, no, Louis D'Ville, I don't seek redemption anymore. What I do seek, is revenge. However, I'm going to bide my time before I decide to want you and I to face one another. Until then, make sure your Prophet is doing okay. Then again, you haven't shown anyone but yourself any care in the world, so why start with Harrison?

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Easy Big Boys - by Glisten - 06-17-2015, 05:00 PM
re:Easy Big Boys - by Christopher Isles - 06-17-2015, 05:05 PM
re:Easy Big Boys - by Glisten - 06-18-2015, 05:14 AM
re:Easy Big Boys - by Christopher Isles - 06-18-2015, 06:18 PM
re:Easy Big Boys - by Mr. Oz - 06-18-2015, 06:45 PM
re:Easy Big Boys - by Doctor Louis D'Ville - 06-18-2015, 06:57 PM
re:Easy Big Boys - by Mr. Oz - 06-18-2015, 07:09 PM
re:Easy Big Boys - by Doctor Louis D'Ville - 06-18-2015, 09:19 PM
Easy Big Boys - by Mia Dim - 06-18-2015, 08:32 PM