Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-30-2024, 10:40 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sir-Grime-Unstoppable
Grime Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

05-03-2015, 01:48 PM

There he is, Ol' Muddy Waters, humpin' cardboard cutouts pretendin' they his brothers. He walks in the ER flashin' his penis, askin' every nurse if they ever have seen this. They tell him 'sit still I'll get the binoculars.' But, when they come back they bring a photographer. Muddy pretends to show off what doesn't exist, and the next day the front page sayin', 'It's not a penis, just a really small sist.'

Why is it every time Muddy Waters speaks, somethin' comes out of his mouth and really reeks? I have a theory and it makes me laugh, Muddy Waters been too busy rimmin' a cows ass. Oh, wait that was just Lindsay Lohan. No wonder why it sounds like Muddy's a coc head. Poor Muddy Waters looks like he's walkin' on glass. People askin', 'Wasn't he that guy that picked up the coconut without his hands?'

You got Sir-Grime-Unstoppable putting the boots to ya ass. Better look around and find the white flag. It's just my luck that you're so vulnerable. You might want to stop lookin' for dairy edibles! Sorry, if the world sees this as predictable, but me beating Muddy's ass isn't preventable. You've been in XWF just over a month. Now that I'm here you're only a punk.

When I take your title I'm gonna have some fun. That bump on your head is gonna weigh a ton. Go figure out how you can get it back, I'll head to Wendy's and eat a double stack. The next part of the story is easy see. Every one count with me as I pin Muddy Waters for a

Edit Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Sir-Grime-Unstoppable - by Grime - 05-03-2015, 01:48 PM
Sir-Grime-Unstoppable - by Muddy Waters - 05-03-2015, 09:02 PM
Sir-Grime-Unstoppable - by Dick E. - 05-04-2015, 08:03 AM