Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-11-2024, 03:43 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Madness 4.27.15: The Sean Falcon Classic
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-27-2015, 06:11 PM

(04-27-2015, 04:51 PM)Maverick Said:

"Now, going to Pest. What the fuck man?! What happened to that former sixteen- time X-treme Champion, or however many times you've won it? Or how about the former Tag Team Champion that nearly pulled off the upset of the century against the Kings? Where was that man while you were getting pinned? Y'know what, I realize something now- it was a mistake to ever go through with this stable. While I may be on good terms with Scully, this doesn't change the fact that you are one of the, no, THE biggest asshole I have ever met in the XWF, and note, I've been tormented by Gator and Frodo countless times. And it is with that, I will unregretably say this- fuck you, I'm leaving the Black Hand. And when I get back from my sabbatical... HELL WILL RAIN DOWN."

Pest:I had informed you, I was planning to betray you. The win was of no consequence to me. What was of importance was allowing someone aside from you take the win. I was never the Xtreme Champion, that was an admitted facade, one I enjoyed. I hope you bring your worst when I come to destroy you. You fool.

Messages In This Thread
re:Madness 4.27.15: The Sean Falcon Classic - by Pest - 04-27-2015, 06:11 PM