Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 10-19-2024, 11:48 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Laughing at the great Morbid Angel
Mastermind Offline
Champions get their name in red!
TITLE - The TV Champion

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-12-2015, 10:39 PM

(OOC: This promo is the night after Monday Night Madness, so with no results, my match with Vinnie Lane will not be mentioned. Just going to act as if it's just another day.)

Cincinnati, Ohio
The Cincinnatian Hotel

A buzzing noise woke Mastermind from his sleep. He opened his eyes and stared at the roof, to bring himself into the now. He looked across to where the buzzing sound was coming from, and saw his phone moving around on the desk. He stretched out his arm, and grabbed the phone. He opened it, and closed it again to make it stop ringing, and then smiled looking back at the roof.

Seconds later the phone buzzed again.

"Oh for fuck sake, leave me alone."

He let it keep ringing, and then it stopped. He looked back up at the roof. For the third time the phone rung. Frustrated he grabbed it and looked at the incoming call message.

MARIA

"What the fuck does she want?"

He answered it.

"Hello, what the hell do you want?"

MARIA: "That's not a nice way to speak to your fiancee."

"I haven't heard from you since before I left New Zealand."

MARIA: "Because you told me not to get in contact with you."

"I didn't say anything of the bloody sort."

MARIA: "Not you personally, but your 'good' self did."

"Is that right? Well that's interesting."

MARIA: "Speaking of which, may I speak to that side if that was possible."

"I'm sorry lovey no can do. I'm here for the long haul."

MARIA: "What does that mean?"

"It's exactly what it means. Now that I am out I am staying put."

MARIA: "But you can't do that."

"My dear Maria, I can do fucking that. I was brought out for a reason, and I am not going back. Nothing you can say or do will change things."

MARIA: Is that right?"

"It's completely right my dear Maria. Is there anything that I can help with?"

There was silence on the other end as if she was contemplating those words. Then all he could hear was sobbing.

MARIA: "No I can't trust you."

"Then that's just a fucking pity isn't it. Sorry that I couldn't be of any more help."

MARIA: "Go to hell."

The line goes dead. Mastermind smiles.

Morbid Angel Said:the level I once was

"That says it all old man right there. You are looking to regain the level you once had. Which means you once was something, you once was good, you once was great, but you are saying now that you you are no longer that great any more. What a pity. What a god dam pity that it has come to that.

"Do you think that you have come down to my level? Well think again Morbid, you've been out of things for far so long, that most of us have passed you buy, including me. Normally I wouldn't be saying that, but the last few weeks I've been stepping up to top level quality., so I have come a long way, and passed you. You will need to step up to my level. Something that you won't or can't do my friend."

Mastermind starts laughing.

Morbid Angel Said:and in order to do so I have to face you. A sack of shit that isn't worth a penny.

"You should know what that's like Morbid, you've become your own sack of shit that isn't worth a damn any more."

Morbid Angel Said:That's the sad part about being me right about now. I was a headliner,

"That's right you was, and were a headliner, now your past tense, and yesterdays news. I'm now headlining events. I headlined last night Monday Night Madness. So you are looking at a current headliner. Present tense and future tense. So it must be me coming down to your once great level."

Morbid Angel Said:now look at me; fighting fuckin' Mastermind! the man with more losses than anyone else.

"Well look what will happen when, and I'll say it again. WHEN, you lose to me. You will become a laughing stock. My poor old fat fuck of a once were warrior. You should just stay away."

Morbid Angel Said:mean, is this a fucking joke? I am not laughing... mostly because it ain't funny! It's an insult!

"Dude you are right. It is a fucking joke, it isn't a laughing matter, nor is it funny anymore, it's a damn right insult. I am facing the once great Morbid Angel, who can't seem to get his fucking act together. Should he stay or should he go. That is the question."

[video=youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqH21LEmfbQ[/video]

Overall - 63 Wins 105 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 3 Wins 3 Losses
8th Year Record - 2024 - 3 Wins 3 Losses
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month