Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-24-2024, 10:06 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tri Force Extreme
Tommy Essence

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-09-2015, 08:01 AM

We see a car racing down a long stretch of road with bleachers on both side of it, the driver hits the breaks just right and drifts into a left turn and just come to a dead stop. Shortly after the car door opens up as we see Tommy "EX" step out or the car and he takes his helmet off as he looks around the area he then leans up against his car as he looks right a maker of some sort painted on a sign showing the name Lin RIP, Tommy seems to drift off into thought.

~It was eight years ago today that I saw the worst accident in legal professional street racing in my life. It was the same accident that took the life of Lindra. The Love of my little brothers Tylor's life. That same day I found out my own wife was going to gave birth to my very first daughter, but then it happened in less then a blink of my eye, my baby brothers car was flying over mine as I slid into the turn. The same turn that just seconds before would end up taking Lindra's life as her's and Tylor's car would go flying over mine and crash down to the ground roof first. The only thing I could do is watch as my co-driver My sister Scarlett scream out in terror, Tylor car smashed down upon the ground decimated. The only thing that snap me out of the horror was that fact I heard myself screaming.

I got out of the car as Priest came out of nowhere slid his car to a stop, Priest and his co-driver got out of their car and ran towards Tylor's and Lindra's car, If it hadn't been for Jacob of Team Thunder Storm Yelling out my name asking for help I would of been hit by another driver and his car, The only thing I could do is run over to what was left of Tylor's car and try to to get him a Lindra out Jacob squeeze into Tylor's car some how and he and Priest were able to get Tylor free, I ran to the other side and tried to get Lindra out of of the car, but it was to late she was gone, I was able remove her body from the car and get clear before it blow. The next thing I remember Is hearing Tylor Yell out in heart break as he laid there seeing his one true love dead.~

Tommy Snaps out of his thought as his phone goes off he looks down and see that it is his wife Kelly and picks it up.

Hey babe.

Yeah I'm on my way I should be there within the hour.

Yes I stop by the crash site. I know Kelly, but I had to do it I needed to clear my head. Yes I gave him a call the other day and told what was going.

Yes he told me that he was going to come. Yeah you should probably have Yorree set up another room for him and his wife.

Okay I'm on my way now. Bye!

Tommy hangs up the phone and gets back into his cars and drive off.

Messages In This Thread
Tri Force Extreme - by Priest - 04-08-2015, 11:20 PM
re:Tri Force Extreme - by Tylor Phoenix - 04-09-2015, 12:31 AM
re:Tri Force Extreme - by Priest - 04-09-2015, 06:46 AM
re:Tri Force Extreme - by Tommy Essence - 04-09-2015, 08:01 AM
re:Tri Force Extreme - by Vincent Lane - 04-09-2015, 08:16 AM
re:Tri Force Extreme - by Maverick - 04-09-2015, 12:31 PM
Tri Force Extreme - by Thunderbolt Lying Asshole - 04-12-2015, 12:01 AM
Tri Force Extreme - by MARIA BRINK - 04-12-2015, 05:39 AM
Tri Force Extreme - by Thunderbolt Lying Asshole - 04-12-2015, 08:52 AM
Tri Force Extreme - by Thunderbolt Lying Asshole - 04-12-2015, 12:55 PM
Tri Force Extreme - by Thunderbolt Lying Asshole - 04-12-2015, 03:15 PM