Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-01-2024, 05:12 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sebastion Duke, Justin Sane, Dr. Louis D'ville
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

03-02-2015, 07:32 PM

(03-02-2015, 07:09 PM)Justin Sane Said:
(03-02-2015, 06:50 PM)Frodo mother fucking Smackins Said: "You got handed a title. Handed, because Shane thought you were someone else. You won one match out of how many? And not to mention, I beat you in February as well. You've done a lot of not a damn thing for yourself. And, pretty sure you're going to hide from matches with your case so you can say you held it for a while. Easy to hold when you're not defending."

"You got handed a job. Handed. After you lost it. Because you cried and moaned like the little bitch that you are, but in reality? It would've been better if you walked away, because with me booking your matches? Your record is going to end up worse than Ghost Tank's.

Speaking of being handed titles though, I seem to recall that the ONLY title you have ever held in your miserable career, was one that was handed to you also. By Scorpio. After he cashed in, in a singles match. A decision I am sure he regrets, given that you lost them almost instantly.

And hide from matches with my case? Frodo, are you fucking kidding me? Nobody defends their cases.

Not Steve Davids.

Not Theo Pryce.

And not that punk-ass bitch you call a higher power, Dr. Louis D'Ville!

But me? I've defended my case. I beat your ass for it, and not in the way I am sure you would have desired. I embarrassed you, much like I am doing right now. I'm not hiding from anything Frodo. Someone wants the Tag Team Titles? Come and get them. You want the X-Treme Championship? Come and get it. So far, six men have tried and all have failed. Face it Swagkins, no matter how much bullshit comes out of your big mouth, you can't deny the facts. I am, and forever will be, simply put... that much better than you. End of discussion.
"

"Show me any evidence of me crying? No, I told the GMs I was going to fight, and called them pussies, but cried? No. Apologies, I meant to say title. And you should really do your research better, because as I pointed out, Steve Davids did actually defend his case in a match. You fucking . Wow, so someone pinned you for the title, and you count that as a win? Awesome. Hey, remember the times I beat you? How's that for being better than I am? I beat you, twice. Remember the time Cain beat you? Remember the time Cain beat anyone before that? Exactly. You're not better than anyone.

Nice way to bring up something that Tommy Gunn told you. Yeah, Scorp and I took out Griffin MacAllister, and then Scorp cashed in on the tag belts and named me a champion. And, it wasn't a singles match he cashed in, either. Do you honestly know shit about what you're trying to talk about right now? Griffin just had a match with NAZI, and Tommy Gunn. He had a partner for it, too. Maybe see the events surrounding mine and Scorpio's match for the titles. We didn't just face Peter and Dim. We faced Peter, Dim, NAZI, Theo, Luca, and Madison for them.

But, that wasn't the only time I held a title. I also won the Federweight Title in two different rumbles. Now, ask me how many times I've actually sought a title match. A clue, the Federweight Rumbles, and the Trios. That was it. But you, you're just out there taking handouts like a good bitch, waiting for Shane to ask you to add a handy onto your rimming of him. You fucking lackey pussy."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:Sebastion Duke, Justin Sane, Dr. Louis D'ville - by Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 03-02-2015, 07:32 PM