Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-19-2024, 08:41 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday Night Warfare February 25th, 2015
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

02-26-2015, 07:39 AM

"Guys, guys. Let Asylum have their moment. They're clearly better than us right? I mean, D'Ville pinned me for the Universal Championship. I worked fairly hard to win the belt and D'Ville swooped in and attacked me after my match and got himself the belt, from the case he 'earned' after defending the X-Treme title against some of the top competitors like TJ Wallace or Herod or Goat Face Killa, his most difficult defence was against our very own Austin Fernando. So c'mon guys, clearly he deserved that briefcase more than Sane who was voted in the fed to have achieved the most and done the best that certain month."

"Sure since Defiance was created we have beaten Asylum every single time, but now that Doc holds the Uni for now, clearly they are just so much better than us. So, let the have their moment in the sun, let them think that small victory won them the war. Because they're clearly kidding themselves and honestly, this back and forth stop being funny since D'Ville decided to cut one of signature boring, long winded rants."

[Image: 4H375RW.png?6]
Check out Backstage Page for full list of XWF achievements.
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:Wednesday Night Warfare February 25th, 2015 - by Gator - 02-26-2015, 07:39 AM