Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-19-2024, 08:15 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday Night Warfare February 25th, 2015
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-26-2015, 07:02 AM

Making it hard not to laugh, am I?

Mister Fernando, don't be shy. Laugh all you want.

After all, this has, in fact, turned into a giant joke.

You seemed before that you were the impatient type... You need to relax. The Asylum is only starting to evolve, my friend. My army is far from being complete so if you're concerned with the type of talent we're currently holding, don't be. Everyone here has taken their wins and their losses. Your new friends have had their rounds with my followers a few times over again, so brag about that all you want, Mister Fernando. Brag about everything your new friends have done before you were welcomed to the group. What you should do now is add everything that Defiance accomplished before you to your own little list of achievements. I'm sure it would make you feel a tad bit better about yourself. Speaking of lists and achievements...

Honestly.

I don't understand your logic most of the time, Mister Fernando. I'm not dominant? I hate toot my own horn, so to speak, but where have you been? As my Violator pointed out, I am the King of the XWF. I was the undefeated and longest reigning XWF X-Treme Champion of the Era, and I am now the XWF Universal Champion. I have not lost a match in five months, friend. You don't consider that dominant? No matter how close you think you came to besting me a few weeks ago, you didn't. A win is a win and that's exactly what I did. Under your stipulations even. So if your considering everything I've accomplished here as irrelevant, consider yourself irrelevant, as well. Before you start on my army about where they stand in this fine federation, I suggest you take a few steps back and look around. It's obvious that the Defiance has been picked as the new "poster-boys" of the XWF, I can barely tell who's who while your all crammed into the back pockets of General Manager Ozymandias and Mister Potatostrator....

Tell me, Mister Sane. What have you done to give the Anonistrator such a "hard potato" as of late? The officials seemed so determined to get you a title they handed you a briefcase, they handed you a title, and now Mister Shane, himself, has placed himself at the top of your alliance. Now, the Doctor doesn't care how you achieve your goals. He also doesn't care how you plan on using what was given to you. Yes, a cash-in works the same whether you were handed the briefcase or actually earned it. Isn't there a lack of pride missing in this whole thing though? Are you proud that you were just pushed by management into the position you're in? You and I have never crossed paths and the only reason that we have now is because you're stuck in the middle of something that started long before you arrived in the XWF.

And what's this about defending my briefcase? You're kidding right? Who in their right mind...? YOU chose to put that gift of yours on the line against my Violator, Mister Sane. Sure, you came out on top. In fact, the Hobbit's career was on the line, as well. We all see how that held up didn't it? You're all foolish.

Oh, and that tournament that I "bailed" on? If you're unfamiliar with the rules on holding titles, Mister Sane, I'm sure Mister Taterstrator would gladly fill you in. Allow me though, I'll summarize it for you... I pinned Jacob Monday night and became the Universal Champion. You cannot hold more than two singles title when you're the top dog, my friend. I was prohibited to compete in the tournament, no matter how your management friends want to make it sound. I stepped away and you simply didn't have what it takes to go the distance.

But, of course, you made up for it when management gave you a title that has ten times the prestige as the Intercontinental Title. So don't sound so disappointed, Mister Negative-Nancy. To sum things up here, I'll basically tell you what I told you're new pet, Mister Fernando. Don't judge the Asylum for what it's done in the past, my friend. We shocked the world Monday night and we have so much more in our bag of tricks for you all. I wasn't starting a war, I was simply taking care of business. But if you want a war, be prepared for many battles and grow eyes in the back of your head. Because we are everywhere.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:Wednesday Night Warfare February 25th, 2015 - by Doctor Louis D'Ville - 02-26-2015, 07:02 AM