Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-15-2024, 07:01 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dear Higher Power,
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-25-2015, 04:23 AM

You misunderstand me, my Lord. I am not defecting, I am not seeking help outside, I am coming to you, and you alone. Do you remember all that time ago, when you said all I need to do was seek you out for your help? Azrael did something to me. Whatever it was, has split my mentality in two. I partially blame him for the split, but it was my choice to accept his aide back then which caused this. I come to you now, since I knew not who to confer with, and would rather have had the chance to speak to the Higher Power instead.

When it comes to the X-Treme title, and my attempt on it after Madness, it was done mostly out of greed. I'd love next to nothing more than that belt, and have been attempting to work hard to retrieve it, which is the tiny reason I did it. To keep the title in our hands

However, I do wish to be cured of this duality, which is why I come to you and you alone, my Lord. I will do whatever it takes to show you I apologize, just as I have showed that I am willing to put my body on the line to be burned and beaten down.

I hope to hear from you again. Good Eve.

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Dear Higher Power, - by Mr. Oz - 02-24-2015, 04:53 PM
re:Dear Higher Power, - by Doctor Louis D'Ville - 02-24-2015, 08:30 PM
re:Dear Higher Power, - by Mr. Oz - 02-25-2015, 04:23 AM
re:Dear Higher Power, - by Gator - 02-25-2015, 09:53 AM
re:Dear Higher Power, - by Mastermind - 02-25-2015, 12:04 PM
re:Dear Higher Power, - by Mr. Oz - 02-25-2015, 12:36 PM
re:Dear Higher Power, - by Game Girl - 02-25-2015, 12:44 PM
re:Dear Higher Power, - by Vladmir The Destroyer - 02-25-2015, 12:52 PM