Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-26-2024, 07:42 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Statement From the Desk of Governor Nikomedes
Kennedy Nikomedes Offline
For America!

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

02-03-2015, 06:35 PM

(02-03-2015, 06:17 PM)Ricky Desmond Said: "Oh shit, this guy's good looking too."

Thank you, sir. Do you always look that good in a suit. Taylor made, right? I have similar suits.

(02-03-2015, 06:29 PM)Mastermind Said: Just like a true politician, bribery. Thanks Mr Nikomedes.

Bribery? And what service did you provide for me? What did I give you in exchange for what you didn't do for me?

No, that dollar I just gave you, was for you to purchase a personality. Nothing more, nothing less. Do they teach you word definitions in Australia?

Here's ten bucks, go by yourself a dictionary.

Kennedy Nikomedes now accepts XBUX as campaign contributions.

[Image: AUnmMuB.jpg]

"Some men see things as they are and say why. I dream things that never were and say why not."
~~Senator Robert F. Kennedy~~
"Let us not seek the Republican answer or the Democratic answer, but the right answer.
Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us seek
our own responsibility for the future."

~~President John Fitzgerald Kennedy~~

"The work begins anew. The hope rises again. And the dream lives on."
~~Senator Ted Kennedy~~
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:A Statement From the Desk of Governor Nikomedes - by Kennedy Nikomedes - 02-03-2015, 06:35 PM