Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-22-2024, 10:46 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey, Defiance Dick Boy. Yeah, you corVus.
Justin Sane Offline
Ⓙųȿţỉȵ Ⓢąȵę

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-25-2015, 10:37 PM

(01-23-2015, 08:35 PM)Frodo mother fucking Smackins Said: "See, corVus. See, there's a problem here. It's false. How false? Vinnie Lane false. Why is it false? Because Justin Sane has only met one member of the Asylum in battle, and he lost. Bad. "
"Honestly, how fucking stupid can one.. well, half a man, be? I'm sure your brothers in arms would be delighted with how much attention you pay to their matches. I've only faced one member of the Asylum? Please. As Gator has already pointed out, I decimated your so called "prophet" and leader, Hysteria. Not only that, but I also took out Aaron Underwood and Ghost Tank, too. If you really want to dig deep, why don't you go back through the archives and take a look at who I pinned at War Games as well? Yeah, I've faced one member. Good one, you fucking midget. While we are on the subject, getting lucky against me once doesn't give you the right to go shooting your mouth off.. you know as well as I do, that was a one time deal. You wouldn't last five minutes in the ring with Justin Sane and the world knows it. Fortunately, I won't have to deal with you myself because after CorVus is finished with you, there won't be anything left."

[Image: sanegifbanner.gif]

Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:Hey, Defiance Dick Boy. Yeah, you corVus. - by Justin Sane - 01-25-2015, 10:37 PM