Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-06-2024, 02:38 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Doctor, a preacher, and a rabbi walk into a bar
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-18-2015, 05:57 AM

Hello, my friend!

Jacob! It's been a long time, has it not?

I suppose not, just seems that way sometimes when you spend so much time focusing on someone in such a short amount of time. It seems like yesterday you and I were competing for the precious gold around your waist. You do still have the Television Title, am I correct? I haven't been around too much myself lately and the last time I checked Mister Knight was holding the title. He didn't beat you for it, did he? Forgive me for asking, but what went on there?

Did you need to take a holiday?

Was the pressure of being a champion too much to bear?

I wouldn't have been to pleased to have been stripped of the gold, however, it certainly didn't take you long to come back and claim it again. Tell me, Jacob, how much longer are you going to play around with all the sub-par competition that comes with that Television Title? You're literally running circles around the competition down there and you look exhausted, my friend. Sure you've had some big names come after it lately, such as Mister Loverboy and Mister Angel... And sure, that involved a couple Main Events. But truth be told, the first never really seemed to have it and Morbid dropped it shortly after working with the Doctor at War Games. I'm sure their names look great next to yours on the card, but in the meantime, everyone's still sleeping through Madness and dreaming of Warfare.

Perhaps someday Jacob... You and I could have another session. You ruined our chance for a spectacle during the King of the XWF Tournament. The choice you made is your's alone to know... But I don't like taking forfeits.

Now, for the first time since I've joined this fine organization, I feel that I have something to prove. Someday down the line, Jacob, you can look forward to meeting the Doctor once again. There's plenty that I have saved for you since our first session. Plenty. So when you're done hosting your Monday Madness Family Fun Time, be sure to stop by some Wednesday and maybe the Doctor and Gator can light up a few sparks just as we did before.

Oh, and I do see you've recently picked up a new prize. May I look at it?

The Doctor reaches out to take the Federweight Title from Gator's shoulder, but Gator pulls away. The Doctor tries again. Gator then pushes the Doctor. The Doctor pushes Gator back. Gator then removes the belt from his shoulder and stands tall in front of the Doctor. The Doctor reaches for the title and the two tug-a-war it for a moment until the Doctor lets it go and Gator begins falling backwards. He trips over a mop bucket and falls to his back. The Doctor rushes over to check on him. He pulls out a stethoscope and places it on Gator's chest pinning him down!

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
A Doctor, a preacher, and a rabbi walk into a bar - by Doctor Louis D'Ville - 01-18-2015, 05:57 AM
re:A Doctor, a preacher, and a rabbi walk into a bar - by Homeless Jimmy - 01-19-2015, 10:42 AM