Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-01-2024, 10:56 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Won't You Be a Dear and Be Nice For Me, Love?
Caroline O'Hara Burchill Offline
Must Be My Electric Personality.

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

01-17-2015, 02:30 PM

[Image: michelle-rodriguez.gif]

Crescencia Odalys Burchill glanced briefly over at Caroline. All that Caroline returned to her was a frown.

Why are you looking at me like that? I'm not going to repeat myself. Go on and fetch me some water. Go on! What, are you becoming fucking stupid?

Why should I when all you do is act like a bitch towards everyone? You're even treating me with a great amount of disrespect right now. I'm not going to get anything for you, especially with the kind of treatment you're giving to me right now. I'm your sister and, quite frankly, I'm the only person that you have left before you went all bitchy for no reason. Don't be like that.

Do you dare to defy my orders? I am five years your senior, first of all. And secondly you will do whatever it is that I tell you to do. How dare you talk to me like that?!

Just because I'm your sister doesn't give you any automatic rights to boss me around like that. You're not the prime minister or the Queen so you can get off of that ego trip of yours now.

You know what? I'm fucking through with you. I will not let you to talk to me like that.

Wait, what? I didn't even do anything! You're the one here who's--

I don't want to hear it!

See? You're--

Shut up!

Crescencia just threw her hands up in defeat and rolled her eyes. She then sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose, shaking her head and muttering underneath her breath.

Why are you so fucking difficult to deal with...?

[Image: N1TmzMp.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Won't You Be a Dear and Be Nice For Me, Love? - by Caroline O'Hara Burchill - 01-17-2015, 02:30 PM
re:Won't You Be a Dear and Be Nice For Me, Love? - by Master Lito - 01-25-2015, 07:07 AM
re:Won't You Be a Dear and Be Nice For Me, Love? - by Master Lito - 01-25-2015, 07:45 AM
Won't You Be a Dear and Be Nice For Me, Love? - by Pest - 01-25-2015, 12:11 PM