Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-16-2024, 07:12 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cupid and Psyche Relax
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

01-02-2015, 06:02 AM

Ghost Tank and his girlfriend sat in a run down apartment, like the ones he usually can be seen in. He sat upon the couch, with her resting upon his lap, arms wrapped around his neck, head resting against his large chest.

[Image: jessica_liu_shi_han-020_zpsb3e3cb2e.jpg]

She would speak first, as Alvald moved to sit at the opposite end of the couch, turning the t.v. on, then the captions, so that when the other two talk, he can still know what is being said on the t.v. show

"So, I know we decided to go by monikers, Cupid, but, we have been together for several years now. We should know each other's name, no?"

Ghost Tank snickered and smirked, giving her a gentle kiss to her soft lips before speaking

"You're right, my beloved Psyche. My name is Oswald."

She giggled slightly, shaking her head in disbelief

"Oswald? That name sounds nerdy!"

He nodded, smiling wide, he then bounced her up and down, messing with her a bit

"Oh yeah? And what is yours? It better be amazing."

"Alysia. My name is Alysia."

He looked deep into her eyes, a soft laugh sounds from him before he spoke

"Yeah, that is pretty beautiful. Matches you perfectly my love."

As they began to kiss, Justin Sane's video package begins to play on the t.v. As it ends, Ghost Tank growled low, glad to have Alysia in his lap, or else he would've begun to rampage throughout the rundown room. He looked to Alvald, then back to the t.v.

"Some people. He doesn't seem to understand what it is like to have the love of your life, someone you see maybe twice a year, if you're lucky, decide to come join you on your journey. Alysia, my heart, you gave up your career, just to be here by my side. Do these people think I should have put the entirety of my focus on them? So what I lost?"

He shook his head and grumbled before continuing to speak

"Sane thinks I gave it my all, when in actuality, my heart wasn't fully in the match. Same with my match against Caroline. The only thing I cared about was getting in, getting out, then come home to the woman whom holds my heart and spend as much time with her as possible. To thank her, to please her, to make sure she was appreciated and loved. Sane is now the number one contender for a title he isn't going to go after because Gator holds it."

Ghost Tank looks to Alvald,

"Record this and send it to Sane."

Alvald took his phone out, then began to record Ghost Tank who then began speaking

"Sane, since you aren't going to cash in the title shot, how about you face me, on the twelfth, for your shot at the T.V. title? You think beating me, when I'm on autopilot, gives you bragging rights over me? It doesn't. All it does is show just how much shit you're going to be in when the autopilot is off, and I am actually trying to win. Don't keep me waiting for a response."

Alvald stopped recording, then sent the video to Sane. In the meantime, Ghost Tank and Alysia began kissing each other as Alvald stood up, shook his head, then left the room.

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Cupid and Psyche Relax - by Mr. Oz - 01-02-2015, 06:02 AM
re:Cupid and Psyche Relax - by Justin Sane - 01-02-2015, 06:14 AM
re:Cupid and Psyche Relax - by Jaws - 01-02-2015, 06:33 AM
re:Cupid and Psyche Relax - by Mr. Oz - 01-02-2015, 06:42 AM
re:Cupid and Psyche Relax - by Justin Sane - 01-02-2015, 06:56 AM
re:Cupid and Psyche Relax - by Jaws - 01-02-2015, 10:14 AM
re:Cupid and Psyche Relax - by Mr. Oz - 01-02-2015, 05:54 PM
re:Cupid and Psyche Relax - by Justin Sane - 01-02-2015, 07:48 PM
re:Cupid and Psyche Relax - by Mr. Oz - 01-02-2015, 09:46 PM