Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-13-2024, 08:26 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday Night Warfare December 10, 2014
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

12-11-2014, 04:28 AM

(12-10-2014, 11:49 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: the dick of doom is still in tact and so is my long mane of hair... u were watching a rerun

If it was a rerun that we watched then it means we watched a recording of something that previously happened. That's how reruns work.

But that can't be a rerun because you and Morbid Angel never fought before. Which means that you are lying to us Peter, just like the whole "I feel asleep thing." You should have at least gone the imposter route. It seems to have worked for Maverick...oh wait...

So I guess now that you have no dick we should probably work a name that more suits your new found gender...how about Petra Gilmour? How does that sound? Do you like it?

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:Wednesday Night Warfare December 10, 2014 - by Pest - 12-10-2014, 09:33 PM
re:Wednesday Night Warfare December 10, 2014 - by Theo Pryce - 12-11-2014, 04:28 AM