Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-20-2024, 04:21 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wednesday Night Warfare December 3, 2014
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

12-04-2014, 03:43 PM

(12-04-2014, 02:42 PM)Manson The Martyr Said: "The Three Kings, congratulations. I know that you do not follow the Higher Power and that we should despise all who oppose us, but you deserved that hard fought victory. I can safely say that is a MOTY candidate. However, I am going to taking my leave from wrestling. I always hear that I am the weak link in the group and I always argued I wasn't but it's true. I guess wrestling just isn't for me in a place with so much competition like the XWF. I'm going on hiatus from wrestling, instead taking up a non wrestling role, giving out sermons at the church of Higher Power. But do not count the Asylum out, I hope they get a rematch and try again with someone much better than I ever could be. Thank you Samuels, Maddy and Theo. As for the Asylum, I'm sure I'll se you regularly at the Church."

"When one member of the Asylum falls, another shall take their place. I have come back, but Brother Manson falls. I will look forward to seeing you at Church, Martyr, and I hope you come back soon. You were not a weak link, Brother, you were just as strong as any of us. I hope you know that."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:Wednesday Night Warfare December 3, 2014 - by Mr. Oz - 12-04-2014, 03:43 PM