Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-06-2024, 01:04 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Frodo Smackins - It's Time To Step Into the Light
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-22-2014, 05:36 PM

So a little birdie told me that the feds resident dog faced bitch boy was all butthurt that I hadn't responded to everything he's said recently. The truth is Maverick I felt no need to respond to your baseless bullshit. Especially after it's been debunked by both Azrael and I. Repeatedly. Feel free to keep throwing as much shit at the wall as you can in hopes that some of it sticks while I go on doing what I do, which is be awesome. You see you failed abortion, I don't need to try and go at the big dogs in hopes of making a name for myself. I am the big dog. Now go chew on that bone you bitch.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Frodo Smackins - It's Time To Step Into the Light - by Theo Pryce - 11-22-2014, 05:36 PM