Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-18-2024, 02:48 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Frodo Smackins - It's Time To Step Into the Light
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

11-21-2014, 09:52 PM

(11-21-2014, 09:41 PM)Azrael Erebus Said:
(11-21-2014, 09:00 PM)Maverick Said:
(11-21-2014, 08:46 PM)Azrael Erebus Said: "My daughter was born last year, in August. She accelerated in age and doesn't just look the part of a twenty two year old, she really is that age. She's not a minor. You're just a moron who's choosing to speak on matters that you're ignorant on."

"You are a liar about Lila not being a minor, and you also jacked off to Theo and Lila. It makes sense, seeing as how you came in on them right after they banged."

"This is just sad. Now you're desperately trying to tell me that I'm lying about my own offspring, while admitting to sick fantasies you have about me. Hey, just because incest is a game that you and your disturbed family gets in on, doesn't mean everyone else's family works that way. You keep me and my daughter out of those demented wet dreams of yours. Or you may find yourself without the capability to think or dream about anything all."

"Hey, not my fault you lie about your offspring and jack off to them. Random question though- since you jacked off to her, can you tell me what her pussy smells like? Peppermint, perhaps?"

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread