Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-06-2024, 05:32 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Frodo Smackins - It's Time To Step Into the Light
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-21-2014, 04:39 PM

Are you serious? Is this guy serious? Who let you walk away from the kiddie table in the first place? Let me clue you in a couple of things. First Lila as part of her half alien DNA has accelerated aging. Kind of like how you suffer from advanced . I'm sure you would have known the former if you had taken your face out of Pest's asshole and done some of your own research. And secondly in what world are Pest and I any kind of buddies? Or is that a fabrication as well?

Speaking of cowards way to try and call a guy out for moving the goalposts while you yourself try and employ the same tactic. So let's add idiot to useless wrestler and girl to your growing list of deficiencies.

Do yourself a favor Maverick and go worry about John Samuels, you don't want any of me.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Frodo Smackins - It's Time To Step Into the Light - by Theo Pryce - 11-21-2014, 04:39 PM