Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-10-2024, 08:35 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attention You Fools - Introducing TRHP
TRHP Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

11-19-2014, 09:36 PM

(11-19-2014, 09:30 PM)Hysteria The Prophet Said: Gibberish? What sort of chicanery is this? What's the deal with your red hood? You keep taking it down and putting it back up again as if you're either half-way or believe you are revolutionizing some new dance. Is it the 'Hoods Up' dance? I would try it, but I don't want to look like a fucking battling to get out of a straight jacket. But for real? Gibberish? I spit words of wisdom and valor in your face and you come back with just calling it gibberish? You fucking poon. I should wring your neck and make you kiss my royal boots. In fact... not only will you kiss my boots. You're going to kiss The Violator's, The Martyr's, The Cleanser's, The Crossroad's, and allllllll of the many soldiers' boots. You're garbage. Filth. I shall decimate you beyond recognition you piece of shit.

Jacob walks to the camera, and lowers his Red Hood.

"I'm sorry is the so called Idiot of Prophecy speaking? What's that coming out of YOUR Mouth. That's right, nothing interesting at all."

"Respect The Real Higher Power."

Jacob lifts his Red Hood again. And walks away.
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Attention You Fools - Introducing TRHP - by TRHP - 11-19-2014, 08:32 PM
re:Attention You Fools - Introducing TRHP - by TRHP - 11-19-2014, 09:36 PM