Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-25-2024, 03:57 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A week in review with Oliver Oswald Cooper. 11/07/14
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

11-07-2014, 07:29 PM

"Still waiting on that phone call. Though, it's probably tough to reach someone when they're on the move every week and do not own a cell phone. Unless you call Alvald. He has all that stuff. I am severely disappointed though, that despite my apologizing to you, you still treat me poorly. What was it you said? "Ghost Tank didn't shut up the whole week putting someone like Frodo Smackins to shame with the amount of garbage that spewed from his mouth" Yet here I thought we were both going to be men about our previous situation. I apologized, you accepted, back to square one. Yet you took shots at me. Kinwrathi was a great partner, I'm glad I got him, but my work in the ring should not go unnoticed, nor should it be labeled as "okay". I did enjoy the report, for whatever it's worth. However it's poor taste to accept someone's apology, then continue to piss all over him. If you don't like me, that's fine. I couldn't care less. I do care, though, about someone making me think we've gotten rid of the bad air, only to find the other party is still stinking up the place.

Whether I get an interview or not, I don't really care, so long as you don't lie to me about where our situation is currently at. Until next time Cooper."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:A week in review with Oliver Oswald Cooper. 11/07/14 - by Mr. Oz - 11-07-2014, 07:29 PM