Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-25-2024, 07:23 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Jill Lorder Hit List
JillLorder Offline
Actions speak louder than words.

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

10-31-2014, 09:45 AM

(10-31-2014, 09:28 AM)Mick Manson Said: "I'm so sorry, Jill, but I'm afraid that I have no room to book a match with an ignorant bitch like you. The Higher Power hates you and so do I. You already got beaten by one of our recruits so what makes you think you can win a match against the rest of us? Huh? Oh that's right, go fuck yourself."

Jill mimics his voice.

"You're an ignorant bitch. The Higher Power hates you and so do I. I'm not going to fight you because I'm such a little pussy."

Wow. Couldn't you come up with something better than "go fuck yourself", or were you just trying to compensate for your lack of decent insults? Listen here fuck boy #1, don't act like you're some fucking king at a parade celebrating so soon with your lame-ass excuse for a put down. The fact of the matter is that I will kick your ass and all of your other butt buddies' asses too. Hell, I'll even find that "Higher Power" and kick their ass as well! It doesn't fucking matter that I lost to Ghost Tank. You and your buddies had the damn nerve to just come out and attack me, so now you and your squad are going to pay the price.

But what the fuck ever. Go ahead and scurry along like some timid little mouse. Or are you too busy planning a dinner date with Hysteria and Lucius that none of you won't accept my challenge?

[Image: tumblr_nhjwe7xN4P1s4wo3so2_1280.png]

Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
The Jill Lorder Hit List - by JillLorder - 10-31-2014, 08:14 AM
re:The Jill Lorder Hit List - by Vincent Lane - 10-31-2014, 08:29 AM
The Jill Lorder Hit List - by JillLorder - 10-31-2014, 08:47 AM
The Jill Lorder Hit List - by Carver's Sheath - 10-31-2014, 08:55 AM
re:The Jill Lorder Hit List - by JillLorder - 10-31-2014, 09:45 AM
re:The Jill Lorder Hit List - by Mr. Oz - 10-31-2014, 09:45 AM
re:The Jill Lorder Hit List - by Mr. Oz - 10-31-2014, 09:58 AM