Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-25-2024, 09:23 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Jill Lorder Hit List
JillLorder Offline
Actions speak louder than words.

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

10-31-2014, 08:14 AM

I'm pissed off. Absolutely pissed the fuck off. I don't think that I've been this mad in my entire life! This shit is definitely no laughing matter.

Three fuckboys had the fucking audacity to come out after my match against Ghost Tank and attacked me. They cut my hair, talked about how they're targeting me and then laid me out in the ring. I've been fuming ever since. Hysteria, Gein and Lucius Fyre. Matter of fact, it's actually four of them since Ghost Tank has been their latest recruit. You four messed with the wrong bitch. You think that you can just come out and attack me like that? What? You thought that I was going to run and cry wee wee wee all the way home? That does not sit well with me at all. So, congratulations. You four are now officially on the Jill Lorder Hit List! I am going to take each and every single one of you fucks out one by one.

So, which one of you want to step up to the plate first and accept the challenge? Or are you going to resort to sneak attacks again and be nothing more but a bunch of pussy boys who can't step into the damn ring and actually wrestle? Hm? Hurry the fuck up and decide amongst yourselves! You're all going to get a serving of whoop ass one way or another either way, so just accept the damn challenge.

[Image: tumblr_nhjwe7xN4P1s4wo3so2_1280.png]

Edit Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
The Jill Lorder Hit List - by JillLorder - 10-31-2014, 08:14 AM
re:The Jill Lorder Hit List - by Vincent Lane - 10-31-2014, 08:29 AM
The Jill Lorder Hit List - by JillLorder - 10-31-2014, 08:47 AM
The Jill Lorder Hit List - by Carver's Sheath - 10-31-2014, 08:55 AM
re:The Jill Lorder Hit List - by JillLorder - 10-31-2014, 09:45 AM
re:The Jill Lorder Hit List - by Mr. Oz - 10-31-2014, 09:45 AM
re:The Jill Lorder Hit List - by Mr. Oz - 10-31-2014, 09:58 AM