Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-11-2024, 12:00 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Monster calls to would be Slayers
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

10-25-2014, 09:28 AM

The large man's laugh began to sound as the screen came to life, showing Ghost Tank with his body stapled and sewn, he even leans his head down, to show the several staples there before picking his head up

Since my arrival, I have shown my opponents what I am. During War Games I ANNIHILATED TEAM AZRAEL! I BROKE the Knight, I broke Jack, I broke Kessler. I am exactly as I have said, I AM a new breed of beast, I AM a new kind of monster. And I issue a challenge to any of you. Pick the date, pick the match. We shall see what kind of men, or hell, maybe a woman thinks herself able to slay the Monster where so far, NINE MEN, have failed. My first appearance was a Battle Royale, where my hand was raised as co-victor, and my first Pay-Per-View you all saw me DOMINATE Team Azrael. So, men and women of the XWF, which one of you will come after the Monster, seeking to slay me and fail? I await your answer. Don't keep me waiting now!

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
The Monster calls to would be Slayers - by Mr. Oz - 10-25-2014, 09:28 AM