Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-08-2024, 06:09 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need a practical challenger who understands what words mean
⤤⇝ℰⱱεℛℑȓųšƬ⇜⤣ Offline
░▒▓ ℰvεℛ ℑrušt™ ▓▒░

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-25-2014, 04:18 AM

" I remember a time you spoke to the one known as 'Shades' and so kindly asked him to make me leave you alone, as if you truly believed he had the power to do so. I made him what he was—a tool that was used to perform a few tasks and nothing more before being discarded like the temporary sanitary pad he was. Now, weeks later, you're asking if you can pay me off to leave you alone. I adore this evolving chain of events more than you could ever imagine. "

" Let me give your offer serious consideration for a second. "

" No deal. "

" And I'll be glad to address your accusation of me not wanting competition during the week we're facing off—you know, where it will carry more weight and be seen by an even grander audience. I do thank you, however, for the delicious honey pot of ammunition you seem to be so anxious for me to devour and spew right back into your face. Patience, my dear… patience. Remember; honey nourishes and protects the hungry bear from the otherwise deadly effects of the stings it receives from the frantic bees it torments while feeding. Your freewheeling ways have served me well, my soon to be extinct honey bee. Buzz buzz. "

Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Need a practical challenger who understands what words mean - by ⤤⇝ℰⱱεℛℑȓųšƬ⇜⤣ - 10-25-2014, 04:18 AM