Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-07-2024, 01:31 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need a practical challenger who understands what words mean
⤤⇝ℰⱱεℛℑȓųšƬ⇜⤣ Offline
░▒▓ ℰvεℛ ℑrušt™ ▓▒░

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-24-2014, 05:19 AM

" There there, dear boy. Such vulgarities have been known since the dark ages to merely be attempts to conceal vulnerabilities. {vulgarities//vulnerabilities}—the similarities even in the words themselves are of no coincidence, you incompetent, slack jawed ninny. If you can hardly handle yourself in these brief exchanges without being so rattled by my words, I fear for what is about to happen to you when we're actually attempting to tear one another down for a week before meeting in a ring to turn our very words into a beautiful dance for the ages. I'm going to make what Mr. Pest did when he exposed you look like child's play, and even he had you defeated until your insurance policy came and took him down for you. If the end of that match saw your attacks fail to even phase him, what do you think is going to happen when it's me? It's unfortunate that for you in this particular case with me, any insurance policy you may be reliant upon pales in comparison to my own. Bring your friends; I encourage it. See what awaits them. "

" And just so we're clear on how this match, which I call the shots for, will work: do not give away your funds before your loss, you banal shyster, or you are automatically disqualified from the match. As the reigning, defending champion, I have the right to state these conditions and they also apply to the others involved, and to myself, and will be in effect every waking moment up until the winner is named and the funds transferred. Any giving away of funds to avoid losing them to the victor of this match results in disqualification. How accomplished would you feel if you were the only person ever to be disqualified from an X-treme match? You'd be the one, child. You'd be the one… "

" Now go back to exchanging your silly banter with Maverick and John Samuels; at least the three of you are evenly matched. "

Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Need a practical challenger who understands what words mean - by ⤤⇝ℰⱱεℛℑȓųšƬ⇜⤣ - 10-24-2014, 05:19 AM