Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-28-2024, 03:43 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need a practical challenger who understands what words mean
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-23-2014, 12:56 PM

(10-23-2014, 12:53 PM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said: I know Gator has to beat you - and I know that he will. It's a given. Have you seen Gator in the ring? The dude's a wrestling savant. I've beaten him, but I'm awesome. You? You're not awesome, dude. You feel like running back to the ring first is "beating" Samuels? Yeah, you got a cheap win, but who did you beat? Who did you leave unconscious on the mat? I've never won a single match by count out, man, because I either fight until I can't move anymore or knock the other guy out. You? You're a cheapshot artist who takes the easy way.

Go make bubble sculptures in the bath with Scully or something, dude, this is big boy stuff - not for little kids.

"Don't make me laugh, Vincent. If Samuels can hold onto my foot for dear life, he can damn sure get back into a ring. Of anything, HE took the cheap way out, trying to make sure I didn't get back in, and making the match result in a triple count out, INSTEAD of getting into the ring with me, and continuing our war."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:Need a practical challenger who understands what words mean - by Maverick - 10-23-2014, 12:56 PM