Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-26-2024, 10:40 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need a practical challenger who understands what words mean
John Samuels Offline
Whatever you are, be a good one.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-21-2014, 05:37 PM

Samuels pulls out a pocket dictionary, puts on his reading glasses and begins skimming through the pages.

"Riba---Ribal---Ribald---You know what? Fuck you and your $10 words."

Samuels pitches the dictionary into the garbage like a condom full of Vinnie's chlamydia laden love juices

"Congratulations, Mr. Thesaurus, you're holding the second most important title in the company. Second. Now I don't know if you're aware of this, but I am now and forever the final King of the XWF. That's top squats there, Trustyboy. So you'll have to excuse me if I'm not just leaping for joy at the thought of holding a lesser title. And you know what? I know you're trying to goad Vinnie into this little suaree--I know fancy words to, ya --just so you'll have an excuse to cling to when I beat you. But hey, if that's what it takes, that's what it takes. I'll even help your cause: If Vinnie can pry himself away from the early 80's long enough to join this match, not only will I put up all my money, but I'll even add a little extran incentive in that if I win the match by pinfall or submission, Vinnie will become the new Xtreme champ."

"You hear that Vinnie? You wouldn't even have to win to become champ! Get your sissy ass out here and play with the big boys."

[Image: WWF-JBL_1506347856131-768x431.jpg]

1X - GOAT.
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Need a practical challenger who understands what words mean - by John Samuels - 10-21-2014, 05:37 PM