Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-01-2024, 07:07 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Poll: Whose stip should get used?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Azrael's
50.00%
18 50.00%
Morbid Angel's
50.00%
18 50.00%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Vote for the match stipulation between Azrael and Morbid Angel!
⤤⇝ℰⱱεℛℑȓųšƬ⇜⤣ Offline
░▒▓ ℰvεℛ ℑrušt™ ▓▒░

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-29-2014, 05:49 PM

" Another baby who has to try and get the last word in. Looks like Mr. Lane has some competition. "

" It's clear you have no idea who we are or what you've gotten yourself into. I am guaranteeing you now, with the world listening, that you'll be educated in exactly who we are this Wednesday. Prepare for it. Then, after that, I'll obliterate you one on one if you're mentally handicapped enough to ask me for it after you come back from the dead yet again. Me though? I never die, never have, and never will. I look forward to a few weeks from now after you've tasted defeat and you will still claim you're better than me. Note the absence of your clarification on what you're better than me at—being laid out like a sex slave by those you scream incoherently at. It must be contagious; even the people who appear in your promos who aren't normally shouting every sentence, somehow are shouting every sentence when they're with you. Fascinating, child. Can you make me shout too? "

" Now come give us that last word, because that's exactly what it will be, and you are so deserving of just that. I promise not to respond here again. "

" I don't need to. "

Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Vote for the match stipulation between Azrael and Morbid Angel! - by ⤤⇝ℰⱱεℛℑȓųšƬ⇜⤣ - 09-29-2014, 05:49 PM