Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-09-2024, 02:31 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alexis Debut, The England Bombshell has arrived.
Alexis Valentine Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-15-2014, 09:08 PM

I sped down the road to XWF. I had just got the news about me getting in to this federation and I wasn't going to wait any longer to show myself around there. I pulled into a parking lot outside an arena and smiled some. As soon as I found a parking spot in what I would like to call BFE, I turned my black 67' mustang off and hopped out of the car. I brushed off my long black skirt and fixed my red corset some. I kneeled down and looked in the mirror of my car to see if the thick black eyeliner and the black eyeshadow looked all right. Happy to see that it did I headed through all the cars and into the arena. I slowly looked around outside some before entering the place sighing a bit to myself. Finally in a place with none of my sisters around to bug the hell out of me, and to think they wonder why I am never around anymore. As I made my way down the halls I thought about how the white walls backstage reminded me of the old mental hospital I use to be in. Suddenly I shook my head and walked right into someone. I slowly looked up and saw a man dressed in off white colored slacks and a blue shirt. He had blonde hair and an upset look on his face.

Alexis: Watch where you're going.

Man: Geez sorry. Who the hell are you?

Alexis: Name's Alexis Valentine, not like its any of your business.

I walked away from the guy and heard him mumble bitch as he walked the other way. I slowly opened the door to a room and looked around some. I saw a black couch, a small table and white walls everywhere. One thing I didn't miss about locker rooms. Too much white. Way too much white. I went over and sat down on the couch and noticed a TV in front of it. Oh joy a TV wonder if they get Invader Zim. I laughed some too myself because of that thought before I looked over and saw a camera man. I thought for a while on whether or not to say something but finally decided to actually open my mouth.

Alexis: All right so I bet all you people that are watching are wondering who I am. Well, let me fill you in. I decided to get into XWF because they seem to have some good fighters. My name is Alexis. Some people know me from places such as the Interdependent circuit . However that was a long time ago. Over the years I have been known as other things then Alexis. Another thing I have been called is The England Bombshell. Here, that doesn't matter. Now, down to the last thing, why I'm here. Well I don't really care about going for gold.

I paused for a moment and pulled out a pack of cigarettes. I slowly took one out and placed it between my lips as I placed the pack back into my pocket. I pulled out a black lighter with a skull and crossbone on the front and lit up my cigarette then placed the lighter back in my pocket too.

Alexis: Yes people you heard me right. I'm not here for the gold. I am here purely to hurt people. I mean sure sometime I would like to get a title, but right now I am just here for the sport of things. I want to make an impact here and make people think that they aren't as great as they think. Most people need to be taught that lesson in life and that's what I am here to do. Teach everyone that there not that great. So to all the wrestlers and divas in XWF, the England Bombshell has arrived and is coming after one of you.

With that said I got up and took a long drag off my cigarette. I moved toward the cameraman and pushed him out of the room then slammed the door shut.

[Image: NiB9yxi.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Alexis Valentine's post:
(08-17-2014)

Messages In This Thread
Alexis Debut, The England Bombshell has arrived. - by Alexis Valentine - 08-15-2014, 09:08 PM