Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 07-02-2024, 03:55 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Someone Fight Me So I Can Kick You Ass (Open)
JTC Offline
The Phenomenal Bad Guy

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-30-2013, 04:49 PM

First of all I have no clue what you just said dude. You want to fight me and so does this little girl here.

I smirk.

I seen you in action Ann before and you are no where near weak. So don't try to play mind games to get me to fall for it. I'm smarter then that. So for your little idea, that if I lose I have to wear a clown suit in my next match and if I win you get your head shaved. Really?

I shake my head.

Well I hope you like your head to be bald, your on. I don't care when this happen maybe the next Madness if the GM have no problem with it. But how about since this sideshow freak want to fight how about we make this a three way match. Unless Ann you are scared to get in the ring with two guys. But he will have to have put something up for grabs to. I mean I'm putting up my pride and willing to wear a clown suit if I lose. Ann is willing to get her head shaved if she lose. What are you willing to put up for grabs if you lose?

I look at them with a little smile.

[Image: try%20one_zpsrw9trzdg.png]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Someone Fight Me So I Can Kick You Ass (Open) - by JTC - 03-30-2013, 04:49 PM