Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-27-2024, 03:22 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
My big fat Greek 6 man tag.
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-26-2014, 12:33 PM

*Gator sits in a hotel room sat on a couch watching TV, he is smoking and has a beer in his hand. Todd is pointing the camera at Gator as he relaxes.*

T: "It's Saturday night and we're on the edge of Tennessee, there's no chance we're going to make New York by tomorrow. Wanna give up now and pay what you owe me?"

"We'll see. Reign cut another promo. Think I might save it for later so I can fall asleep easier."

T: "You're doing it again."

"What?"

T: "You're being overly cocky thinking you're going to win this fight."

"No, there's a chance I'll lose and I know that but I refuse to let this asshole pin me. He's being a full blown fucking treating this match like it's him against us. I've mentioned Socrates, I'm going to talk to Socrates about this match and figure out a game plan. Reigns here is just acting alone, being a fucking idiot. In his first promo he called them by the wrong names! He's taking the piss out of the people who are going to carry him through this match! How fucking dense can a person be?"

T: "Well maybe he mentions them in this promo if you watch it."

"... Nah, not yet I mean. I can be an asshole but I'm not going to ignore someones hard work, no matter how bad it could be. I can take a wild guess about what it's about anyway, him just looking at the camera being all sweaty and dull, trying to prove himself to me even though he doesn't need to prove himself to me or so he says. I'm just tired of talking about him right now. Socrates can handle him for the moment and tag me in once he's bored stiff too. Instead, I'm going to share something with my opponents team and the good people at home."

*Gator turns to the camera and pulls out a phone, he clicks on the screen. A mysterious voice begins to play*

DOCA_HVP2014 Said:"Well hello there Mr. Gator. Your offer is enticing but we're talking about two people I am teamed with against you this week. For that reason I can't guarantee when during Warfare this his will take place; perhaps after the match or if I feel my team is letting me down I may even strike right in the middle of the match and walk away leaving them lying in blood for you to finish.

"Since you so generously offered me to name my price I will say I'd like $5,000 per head.

"Here is our deal, as drafted up by my comrade "The Troll":
2 hits via proxy at $5,000 per

To take place at any time during the July 30 Warfare

Unless you specify an exact type of beating, the only specifics we will guarantee in advance is that they will both bleed and be left unconscious as a result of whatever type of assault Mr. Proxy finds most suitable at the time and place in question

Unless you specify otherwise, your name will be given for this hit. If you have a message you'd like passed to them during the hit, Mr. Proxy will deliver that as well

Payment in full must be received before the day of the hit

No refunds under any circumstances; if hit cannot be performed due to an unforeseeable act of nature, it will be rescheduled at earliest possible date

"Oooh, that doesn't sound good. A man willing to betray his own team for money. Betray his own team on his opponent's request. Now, let's evaluate the situation. You have this guy Alan Reign who has, as far as I can tell, zero respect for his teammates. Mr. Proxy who is going to attack his teammates at some point during Warfare, and he will carry out the hit, the organisation this man represents swear that they will carry out any job as long as it is paid for. Lastly, we have Zoey, who hasn't spoken up yet. But I'm sure she's pissed off that she's going into a match with some new guy acting like a tough mother fucker, mixing up her name in his first promo and a hitman who is going to attack her and this other stupid prick at some point on Wednesday. Right now I'm sitting pretty happy knowing that my team consists of myself, the sexiest man in Greece and a ghost. Well best of luck to you guys."

"Oh, sorry for the short promo by the way. I'm pretty fucking tired from all this driving and tomorrow it's going to be a hard few hours of training before myself and Todd set off to New York City."

*Gator smiles at the camera under his mask and turns back to the TV flicking through the channels. The footage quickly scrambles to blackness.*

[Image: 4H375RW.png?6]
Check out Backstage Page for full list of XWF achievements.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Gator's post:
DOCA_HVP2014 (07-26-2014), Ozymandias (07-31-2014), Socrates (07-26-2014)

Messages In This Thread
My big fat Greek 6 man tag. - by Gator - 07-26-2014, 12:33 PM