Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-20-2024, 12:34 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Okay. Let's fucking talk.
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-25-2014, 06:48 PM

*Gator and Todd sit in the Camaro as the music from the speakers quietly plays. The camera sits on the dashboard as usually keeping both of them in view. Gator is driving, his eyes fixed on the road. His mask is rolled up so we only see his mouth, he is eating a delicious looking burger. Todd is on some kind of tablet, maybe an iPad... Maybe it's a XWF tablet ... An xPad ... No that's stupid, it's an iPad but for copyright reasons the apple logo is not shown on the back*

T: "You're in Madison Square Garden next week"

"Sweet!"

T: "You're in a six man tag."

"For the trio titles!?"

T: "No."

"Oh... My opponents?"

T: "DOCA HVP... Mr. Proxy, I think."

"The hitman for wrestlers? Not bad... Gives me an idea actually."

T: "What?"

"Nothing much. Maybe make a bad joke like I'm going to hit the hitman! ... I know it needs work. Who's next?

T: "Ermmm... Aaron Reigns."

"Never heard of him. Is he new?"

T: "Yeah. He cut his first promo not too long ago. He mentioned you quite a lot."

"Another adoring fan I see. Play it for me."

*Todd plays Reigns promo and faces the ... Tablet ... Towards Gator as he rolls down his mask and lights up a cigarette after his pulp fiction-esque burger. Both men sit in silence driving down the road viewing Reigns promo, Gator exchanges glances between the video and the road. Some time later the promo ends and Gator sinks into his seat with an aggravated sigh*

"That was so boring."

T: "Well it was his first."

"No excuses! That was so fucking boring I almost fell asleep." *Gator turns to the camera* "Reigns you're so boring you gave me a boner! That's how fucking boring you are." *Gator turns back to the road* "Jesus Christ. Of course I mention swamps. My name is fucking Gator! Of course I'm going to mention the gator filled swamps of Louisiana when I'm called Gator! This guy is just some fucker who tried to get into UFC or some shit but got his ass kicked so hard that he decided he wanted to get his ass kicked in a real sport. Next."

T: "Okay... Zoey Ryback."

"She's actually pretty good and hot as hell!" *Gator looks into the camera* "Hey Zoey, if you're not busy after the show give me a call. We can get a beer, shoot the shit. It makes sense you and I, I'm the walking disaster, you're the daughter of destruction. We're both 22, you have red hair.... I have a red mask. So yeah, hit me up girl." *Gator pays his attention back to the road* "Okay so that's there team done and dusted. My team?"

T: "... Socrates."

"The Greek philosopher? Fuck. We're gonna definitely win if we have a zombie!"

T: "No. He's a wrestler whose name happens to also be Socrates. He seems to love himself, but looks like a capable wrestler."

"Not as fun as a zombie but he'll do. Who else is in the team of Greek and Gator? ... Grators? ... Up shit Greek without a paddle?"

T: "Okay stop. Kyle Star."

"Great. So it's a two on three. Fuck it, me and Socrates can do it... THE TALK AND SOC CONNECTION!"

T: "... Seriously? I gotta say I like Jacob Woods better than Gator smash! But the jokes are running thin."

"Sorry, I'm just going to stop taking everything so seriously. I'll be the asshole Gator when I need to be, but not right now."

T: "... You really are like Deadpool. The whole kinda split personality thing."

"Deadpool doesn't have split personalities, he just hears voices sometimes. I'm not as handsome as Ryan Reynolds either... I'm a better fucking actor though."

T: "Meh he's fine. So... You gonna trash talk your opponents?"

"Not yet. Well, maybe. Okay just a little. *Gator clears his throat* "Aaron Reigns, you are a dull, lifeless sack of guts and steroids. When you speak you make me want to kill myself, you are not a wrestler no matter how much you say you are. I've been in this business for a while now and I know a wrestler when I see one, and a wrestler you are not. You can act like some tough son of a bitch, saying 'I don't need no gimmicks to kick your asses!' Well guess what chico, that is your fucking gimmick. You act like a tough, cold bastard. Word to focus on there, act! You are not a tough mother fucker, I can see that and probably everyone else here and at home can see that. It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if your chest waxing, steroid needle injecting, well toned piece of warmed up donkey shit ass left the XWF after you let down your team on Wednesday. Oh and you call my promos pathetic? Congratulations on using the default 'creating a promo for dummies' template. Fuck you are so generic with the whole, I am big strong man, I will hit my finisher and then I will use my secondary finisher to win. Shit, if you wrestle as bad as you speak, Kyle Star may end up getting his first win."

"DOCAHVPffpt ... You're just some guy who wants to make a quick buck. I can understand that but that does not make you a wrestler, a real wrestler. You're some guy in the shadows who waits until someone is off guard to attack them instead of facing them directly in the ring like any real man in this company would do. I'm fine with taking advantage of a situation but making a living out of doing that is the lowest of the low. Wednesday you won't be able to get the jump on me, your going to be facing me mask to mysterious figure. In the outside world you may be a killer, but in that ring I am a real fucking killer. I am a mother fucker who will look you in the eye as I rip you limb from limb, unlike you taking the easy kill, sneaking up to an unsuspected victim like a snake. Listen up Proxy, you are a fucking snake in this business, but I'm a fucking gator! We grab you by the throat and never let go, we drag you back under the water which we sprang from and let you drown as we rip and tear your flesh. A snake is nothing to a Gator!"

"Zoey Ryback... I actually have nothing bad to say about you, yet. You came in here firing all cylinders and you made a fucking impact, I respect that. And I'm not just saying this because you're a woman, a very beautiful woman at that, but because I have some respect for you and I actually consider you the only real threat in this match. But know this, just because you have my respect, don't expect me to go easy on you. You talk shit about me, I'll throw bigger, better shit back at you. You try and beat me in our match, I will beat you harder than Danny Scott beats his own dick. Remember that. PS send me a text or something if you want to go through with our date."

"Other than that, good luck to everyone involved."

T: "Okay, so Jacob Woods isn't much different from Gator after all."

"We're still the same guy you prick. I'm just not treating matches like life or death anymore. Yes, I want to win, yes I think I'm damn fucking good at what I do, but I'm not going to do the stupid bullshit like I did before... Maybe."

*Todd shakes his head as Gator smiles under his mask*

T: "Okay seriously. Let's fucking talk... How are you? Seriously?"

"... I'm genuinely happy I lost. It was a wake up call. I don't want to fucking lose again but now I know the XWF isn't the pushover I expected. I need to work harder. Griffin taught me that by kicking my ass. So yeah, I'm good. But, I refuse to lose this fight. Yesterday my heart wasn't in it, but Aaron Reigns opened his mouth and now I'm gonna shut it. Haha, I love a stupid kid who doesn't know who he's dealing with."

[Image: 4H375RW.png?6]
Check out Backstage Page for full list of XWF achievements.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gator's post:
Ozymandias (08-01-2014)

Messages In This Thread
Okay. Let's fucking talk. - by Gator - 07-25-2014, 06:48 PM