Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-08-2024, 09:32 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hold Your Applause, Scott Charlotte's Hosting A Show
Scott Charlotte Offline
Shhhh

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

07-23-2014, 12:53 PM

"Outstanding! This is what I like to hear from the XWF! Looking over the volunteers for this week it seems we have a lunatic who cannot interpret the English language very well....and then we have Skkitzoid. So from those two choices I'll have to say no. I'd rather keep myself clean of diseases from Gilmour's trash bin this time around and Skkitzoid I don't see us having an interesting conversation. Then we have Griffin. You have given me the best reasons to include you in this. You HATE it! Isn't that perfect? I mean you can't have a conversation with someone where they both agree on the subject, that's boring, that's Fox News. I'd rather have you on this show because you don't want to be. You insult me and you compare with a homophobic remark in 2014! That's class. That's unique. So, whether you like it or not I'm officially announcing Griffin Macalister as the first guest on Therapy. You don't take me seriously. You just have to put up with me this time around. Hope to see you there, Griff. I think the XWF would be more than happy to have someone of your caliber expose me for the fraud I am. I'm so excited for this. The ratings for Madness are going to be the best it's ever been!"

(1x) Hart Champion
(1x)X-treme Champion
(1x) Tag Team Champion w/ Q.C. Thug

Current Record

[Image: p_197-329-tragedy-comedy-270x270.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Scott Charlotte's post!
Mia Dim (07-23-2014)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hold Your Applause, Scott Charlotte's Hosting A Show - by Scott Charlotte - 07-23-2014, 12:53 PM