Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-23-2024, 02:02 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Warfare Request. (Tigris+Deadwood+Wish+Gunn)
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-11-2014, 04:03 PM

OOC: I quote so I can easily look at what was said, and respond. If it's truly upsetting, I'll stop, but it helps me. So I will do it till I'm told it's too much of a problem.

(07-11-2014, 03:31 PM)Archie Lawson Said: And why would you not tell me?! Just quit fucking bitching and get on with the matches you're put in you great big drama queen!

Gio has my full support in this issue even if he isn't as good as me at running Warfare.

(07-11-2014, 03:32 PM)Giovanni Ferrari Said: You accepting a challenge is irrelevant. Unless the fight is brought to a Warfare overlord's attention, it's not happening. So asking after your match is decreed and giving reasons; why, you should be allowed to change your match, is pointless and will only earn you a place that you don't want to be put in. Literally and figuratively. We already switched your private locker room, to the old utility closest that Ernesto; the overly handsy maintenance man, spends most of his time sleeping in, when he's supposed to be working. I'd keep a weapon on you by the way cause he will try and molest you. However, we can and will do worse things than make you change in a room with creepy Ernesto. Just keep testing us, Reeve and you'll see. Oh and stop sending telegraphs! I don't even have a damn telegraph machine! How the hell am I supposed to receive your messages? Damn it! Go on and train for the scheduled match you're in and don't waste any more time explaining things.

R: I understand I should have noted the challenge, I'd actually intended to, but was editing my first match promo. I recorded it on the fourth, during Independance Day, and I hope you all enjoy. Also, I didn't give a reason or excuse as to why I should be able to change the match. I simply figured the administration paid attention to the video feed, and would know if any challenges had been made, especially one that was well-recieved by Paulie. But again, it's fine.

R: And, by the way? I don't use a changing room. I have no need for one. All I have to do, is snap my fingers, wiggle my nose, or take a drag, and BAM!!

#ReeveAppearsMuch?

[Image: Willow-buffy-the-vampire-slayer-673872_400_324.jpg]

"Quick change. See you in the WarZone."

~ S.Y., R.G.

|that's drama witch to you, bitch|
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Warfare Request. (Tigris+Deadwood+Wish+Gunn) - by Rain - 07-11-2014, 04:03 PM