Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-12-2024, 08:10 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Warfare Request. (Tigris+Deadwood+Wish+Gunn)
Giovanni Ferrari

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-11-2014, 03:32 PM

You accepting a challenge is irrelevant. Unless the fight is brought to a Warfare overlord's attention, it's not happening. So asking after your match is decreed and giving reasons; why, you should be allowed to change your match, is pointless and will only earn you a place that you don't want to be put in. Literally and figuratively. We already switched your private locker room, to the old utility closest that Ernesto; the overly handsy maintenance man, spends most of his time sleeping in, when he's supposed to be working. I'd keep a weapon on you by the way cause he will try and molest you. However, we can and will do worse things than make you change in a room with creepy Ernesto. Just keep testing us, Reeve and you'll see.

Oh and stop sending telegraphs! I don't even have a damn telegraph machine! How the hell am I supposed to receive your messages? Damn it! Go on and train for the scheduled match you're in and don't waste any more time explaining things.
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Warfare Request. (Tigris+Deadwood+Wish+Gunn) - by Giovanni Ferrari - 07-11-2014, 03:32 PM