Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-04-2024, 02:52 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I didn't really want 2 fight Paul. I was making fun of Rayne & wanted Paul on TheShow
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-11-2014, 03:36 AM

(04-30-2014, 09:23 PM)Paul Heyman Said: I hesitate to talk to anymore incurable diseases.
I mean, Senator is still hangin' on around here somewhere.
If that isn't a disease, I don't know what is.... That said, you have my attention.

OOC: You were just fine w/talking to that disease (Maria's AIDS, which I still hate the storyline of, yet Pete treats me like the enemy. I don't defend Maria due to him now, I do so because the whole angle isn't right, personally speaking, just like the raping of Kim), I dunno why you wouldn't be interested in being the initial guest on The Show. You accepted the offer last year, but whatever. I edited the table so that it's not as wide, I had to go back and forth between accounts about ten times to make sure it wouldn't stretch the width for you guys. It doesn't look very good on the layout I use, as it doesn't stretch very far. But, you guys don't use this layout.

All that matters is how you guys feel, so it's fixed. Peace.
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
I didn't really want 2 fight Paul. I was making fun of Rayne & wanted Paul on TheShow - by Rain - 07-11-2014, 03:36 AM