Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-04-2024, 10:20 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I didn't really want 2 fight Paul. I was making fun of Rayne & wanted Paul on TheShow
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-11-2014, 03:21 AM

Quote:[Image: JbVXwrZ.gif]

--6 1 2, worf avenue--

//say somethin' stupid rayne\\

REEVE FUCKIN' LESNAR Said:How many of y'all wanna see Paul and I have A LIVE SEX CELEBRATION ON WARFARE?!! WITH A BUNCHA WOMEN FROM CANADA?!

WHO HAVE A CONTINGENCY PLAN, or....wait, no, WHAT I MEANT TO SAY IS--

the whole of xwf collectively Said:[Image: worf.gif]

"shut the hell up, rayNe"

#OneLastThing

//joKe

(09-19-2013, 04:39 AM)Paul deadman Said: Rayne, let me tell you something. I fast forwarded through this whole thing to get to my favorite part. The end. That moment where you stop talking. Then, I made my faithful assistant Sly watch it in its entirety. In fact, I caught her trying to hang herself. She told me you wanted to appear on Madness and have Paaaaul Heyman as your premier guest on the Storm Front. I'll honor this request, but I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't warn you...I'd tread carefully if I were you.

R: And now.... if I can be serious for a moment? And no, I'm not comin' out there looking like Lance Storm. Before you die....check this--

http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=6728

R: 9-18-13. I issued an offer your way....The debut of "The Storm Front". That show never made its premier. I come here now, at the turn of the tides, to correct the mistakes.....and that begins with one, simple, request. I don't wanna fight you. And this isn't some comedian talking now, this is the real fuckin' deal. I'll cut to the chase. You. Me. Next Wednesday, Warfare. The debut....Of "The Show". Two live mics, two of the most hated people in this business. The choice is yours. Have a nice day.

--when ya gonna wake up, and...--

//_end

I was making fun of Rayne. I didn't want to fight Paul. If you'd have paid attention to the promo, you'd have realized that. Tommy, I'll see you on WarFare. Till then, take care.

And Petey, if you'd be so kind? I'd like to see you replace Paul as my first guest on 'The Show'. You may hate me, but the feeling isn't mutual. Peace.

--Reeve.Fucking.Gordon.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rain's post:
(07-11-2014)

Messages In This Thread
I am looking to FIGHT PAUL HEYMAN, SO GET YER FAT ASS IN HERE, JEW BOY, WOOO!! - by Rain - 07-11-2014, 03:21 AM