Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-15-2024, 09:55 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
(Shel) The Alternative Ending I Wrote For The Madness Main Event
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-10-2014, 06:22 AM

OOC: I wrote different endings, one for each participant, and gave Az two seperate winning scenarios... Paul just had an idea in mind for how he wanted the ending to run, and I have no problem with that. I was honestly worried to read your reply, as I expected it to be negative....If you would be willing to perhaps work with me, I'll have two posts up by tonight. Dear Shel, Pt4, and Dear Miss Alexander, which I'd hoped to have posted before Madness, but it's set on The 4th, so it'll still make sense.

Trust me, there is far more to my work than what I've shown. There is a reason for all I've done, and if you want a look at my true, current style, check the two 'Actual Roleplays' I spent the past few hours working on. If you care to, I'd love for you to respond to either of the CD pieces I post tonight, but bear in mind they'll be lengthy, ESPECIALLY D.M.A., but that is due in part to half of it being a look back at my old piece, 'Soul Wars', from last September. But, I see a lot of potential in you. And I hope we can work things out.

I wanted to be friends with Ally-cat, I blew that last year, I could have saved the relationship if I'd have taken up for her against Fredward. But instead, I wasted my time on all of this crap you guys have grown to despise. I'm finally learning to focus on the things that matter, and the work that needs to be done....By the way, I spent my 4th alone, as my mom and godma were out, and they're the only people I ever see IRL....but I hope you had a great one. Have a beautiful day, Shel-Shel. ^.^

-- $hane-o-mac Bry
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
(Shel) The Alternative Ending I Wrote For The Madness Main Event - by Rain - 07-10-2014, 06:22 AM