Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-04-2024, 11:53 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Calling out Ashe Dawson
Ashe_Dawson Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-03-2014, 04:07 PM

The scene fades in on Ashe Dawson lounging on a couch, he is looking cocky and very relaxed even though he has a hard match ahead of him on Monday night.

[Image: 79b76b23660.jpg]

Mastermind, I am so happy you decided to record a message for me. Well as you can see I am here at my shitty little apartment in Pittsburgh getting ready for my X-Treme Triple Threat match on Madness. I heard the questions you have well let me explain how I got to Iceland, I have this little blue book called a "Passport" it allows me into almost any country. How did I afford the plane flight? Well as an indy wrestler you make business relationships and well I worked a lot in New Japan Pro and since I traveled to Japan so much I got frequent flyer miles which gave me the chance to get a cheap ticket to Iceland.

I am in quite a bit of shock you challenging me to a steel cage match, wow what did I do to deserve this present?

The smile disappears from Ashe's face and he looks very stern.

You want to be locked in a steel cage with "The Lunatic Fringe", well then so be it and since you are being nice enough to let me choose the date I guess I will go with the 16th of July. The sooner the better I say, if you thought what I did to your arm was bad enough just wait until you get me in a cage. This dog is ready to fight, so I hope you are sweetheart see you on the 16th.

The camera fades out with Ashe pulling a beer from off screen and starting to drink.
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Calling out Ashe Dawson - by Mastermind - 07-03-2014, 01:45 PM
RE: Calling out Ashe Dawson - by Ashe_Dawson - 07-03-2014, 04:07 PM