Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-11-2024, 09:35 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Dear Ally-Cat" Continued. | Within You, Pt. 2
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-27-2014, 04:38 PM

[Image: cantrayne2_zps9e5dba4b.png]

The scene reopened. Reeve stood beside Alexandra. He gazed into her eyes, before looking away. He sighed heavily. After all the months he stood within the Vortex, between here and there... He had always had one thing on his mind. The look in her eyes, as she dropped the killing blade... He could see the hate boiling on the surface, but below....much much further below, he felt as if maybe, just maybe, in another lifetime, another place, things could have been different. And he hoped that this was that time. That place. He dug into his pocket, speaking...

"I know our past, I know what's come before.....However."

He pulled out four cards. Flipping through them gently, he continued to speak.

"I want you to make a choice. And to be honest......"

He then gazed into her eyes once more....smiling.

"...If you were to choose the second option?" He began to smile even more brightly, the gears in his mind turning...as he looked into Miss Callaway's eyes. But seeing them, this close... as beautiful as they were, he turned away. There was this power within her. Something so clear, so resonating. Even in this new life, he felt humbled in her prescence. Not fear.....Humility. He knew all the pain he'd caused her. And he knew the power that rested inside of her. He had watched her ever since he stepped foot into the XWF. And...ever since he'd left. He was a mere spectator. But he wished more than anything to be her co-star.... Adding to that, even in this new body, as this entity, it remained difficult for him to interact with others. But for her, he was willing to try...

He spoke, slowly turning toward her, holding out four cards. A Queen of Hearts. A King of Diamonds. A Jack of Clubs. And an Ace of Spades.

He took another deep breath...and holding a palm out, perhaps sending her a message not visible to the outside world, he spoke... "I want you to make a choice. The choice lies within you, I cannot make it for you. But know this....Without you? I will be lost. Every idea I've had burning in my mind since I left the past and entered the present...It's all revolved around you, Ally-cat." He looked down...feeling her eyes burn a hole through him, though he didn't know if this was her hatred....or simply that she was paying attention.

"I will bear no hard feelings, regardless of your decision......." He felt as if maybe she was truly paying attention....he turned to meet her gaze.... "....But, if you would stand beside me. I would know that my rebirth was for a reason. That I would finally have purpose...." Their eyes met. Briefly. For one moment. He looked down upon the edge of the window, crafted from marble..."But, if you wish. I can leave you be. I know what you told Freddie, about how I know when enough is enough. When it's time to step away....If this is that time. You know which choice to make... It is a choice I leave to you... "

Quote:"No, please don't go anywhere," he pleaded, looking down at her wound. "I don't figure I'll heal quite as well as I would with you here. You're like...a lucky charm, of sorts..." He sighed once more, taking in as much air as he could on the intake thereafter. "Listen, I'm sorry if I ruined everything for you back in the ring," he said with a genuine worry in his voice. "See, I just...I don't know how to go about this. Having friends. I haven't had a genuine friend in years, really. Just business friends. Those friends you like at work, but never hear from otherwise. Cubicle neighbors, collaborators, head editors...you don't get to know those people. But you...I want to know you. But it's been so long I fear I've forgotten how to..."

Alexandra looked at him. "Since you've forgotten how to what David?" She moved a bit closer, trying to catch his gaze. "I've had many friends, they've come and gone, each one of them still dear to my heart.".... "I've forgotten how to be close to someone," he admitted, briefly catching her gaze, then quickly turning away, trying to hide the emotion behind his eyes. His pupils dilated, a bodily response to the hard feeling in his gut, like butterflies and moths engaged in bloody warfare in his stomach.

"There's a reason I never pursued that girl back in the village," David continued, studying the lights in the ceiling of the ambulance, if only to distract himself and keep his eyes from revealing too much. "There's events from my late adolescence that have emotionally deadened me. Pain that caused my mind to retreat from the notion of friendship, family, and love. I'd elaborate, but I doubt you'd want to hear it. It's long and silly and--" He paused, smiling at his own foolishness. He was rambling again, purely out of lovely nervousness. Oh, dear muse, he thought, send me the words and strength. Alexandra studied his movements, all of her years of acting, of theatre...none of them could compare to this. He had such movement, that you couldn't figure him out.

"You kind of have a captive audience."

jennifer stone Said:"Him"-- He’s smart, that one. He uses his head, always striving, always learning, always bettering himself in some way. I adore his desperation to know more, a glutton for knowledge. Art is his way of thinking. His way of life. There is art in everything. Life is a compilation of the intellectual lives of those past. His mind, a hopeful contribution to the future human nervous systems yet to be manufactured. I want to be an audience member to this play featuring his striving for accumulation. Yet I don’t even know how to locate the box office. So I get to view from a far this symphony of constant learning he’s been conducting since day one. Hoping one day I get to be a part of his world of progressive thinking. In his objective to be influenced, perhaps he can influence...

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
"Dear Ally-Cat" Continued. | Within You, Pt. 2 - by Rain - 06-27-2014, 04:38 PM